The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
AdCombo

Official AdCombo

Nina my affiliate manager asked me to create payment request. But when I create request there it shows me an error and say this is your first payment try to contact your affiliate manager. When I contacted them they say Create request. What is happening there ?

Greetings everyone.
Sorry for such a delay, our team has been attending an affiliate conference in Russia, so we couldn't reply. Please, send me a personal message with your email you are signed up with AdCombo. I will check out, what was going on to fix your problem as soon as possible.

Hi @Anastasia AdCombo

i am a beginner affiliate. Just started investing in ads. I am currently using @PropellerAds + @bemob + Adcombo. I have issue regarding traffic drop on landers provided by adcombo. I am not hosting these pages on my own server. I will mention some stats of few campaigns. Please confirm if this traffic loss/drop is normal while using adcombo's landing pages hosted with adcombo. There is huge difference in clicks between @PropellerAds and @Adcombo stats.

upload_2019-7-7_9-54-5.png

Hi @Anastasia AdCombo

i am a beginner affiliate. Just started investing in ads. I am currently using @PropellerAds + @bemob + Adcombo. I have issue regarding traffic drop on landers provided by adcombo. I am not hosting these pages on my own server. I will mention some stats of few campaigns. Please confirm if this traffic loss/drop is normal while using adcombo's landing pages hosted with adcombo. There is huge difference in clicks between @PropellerAds and @Adcombo stats.

View attachment 14689

Hello,

There is probably a mistake you made when setting up your tracker. In that situation I will recommend you contacting Affiliate Manager. Your manager should be able to help you.

Hello,

There is probably a mistake you made when setting up your tracker. In that situation I will recommend you contacting Affiliate Manager. Your manager should be able to help you.

I am trying to contact her since last friday but she is not replying.

I have just got some conversion, some leads, few are on hold. I want to discus about this also.

I asked her about some high converting campaigns for specific geos but no answer.

Whenever i saw my skype her status is seen 1 hr ago , seend 5hr ago but she is not responding.

Regarding traffic loss issue i contacted bemob the corrected few things now i am not redirecting traffic thru tracking url, instead i am directing traffic directly to my LP on my server so issue now seems at @PropellerAds end.

Anyways could you tell me whom i can contact regarding campaigns and offer selection. AM is not replying.

I am trying to contact her since last friday but she is not replying.

I have just got some conversion, some leads, few are on hold. I want to discus about this also.

I asked her about some high converting campaigns for specific geos but no answer.

Whenever i saw my skype her status is seen 1 hr ago , seend 5hr ago but she is not responding.

Regarding traffic loss issue i contacted bemob the corrected few things now i am not redirecting traffic thru tracking url, instead i am directing traffic directly to my LP on my server so issue now seems at @PropellerAds end.

Anyways could you tell me whom i can contact regarding campaigns and offer selection. AM is not replying.

Oh, I see. Kindly send me a personal message with your AdCombo ID and your manager's name. We will investigate this situation and we will help you.

I should also say that your manager should have serious reasons for not responding to your messages for so long. Some of our AMs went to AWE till Wednesday but still, they should be online. That's why this situation seems really strange to me.

Waiting for your PM. Thank you!

fight-fat-FB-Sofia.jpg

When all the gyms and sports facilities are closed all over the world and people stay home 24/7, such a way of living and lack of physical activity makes people lazy and weak. The body goes into a super relaxation mode and begins to store fat on an industrial scale. A very familiar scenario, isn’t it?

But today AdCombo is ready to present you with the latest effective remedy from excessive weight people may gain during quarantine and your new source of profit you have never ever seen!

Let’s go to the offer facts:

Name: Harmonica
Vertical: Health and Beauty
GEO: IT, RO, BG, PL, CZ, DE, AT, CY, GR, SK, PT, HU
Payouts: $13-$21

WARNING: This offer is subject to 100% contactless delivery and online payments. We care about your health.

What is it?

Rich in vitamins, antioxidants and superfoods, this elixir of health not only helps fight excess weight, but also gives strength to your body and improves overall well-being. Cherimoya, green coffee, acai berries, green tea leaf extract, and chromium picolinate as the main compounds detoxifies and ease the transformation of fat cells into clean energy. The active ingredient is Hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which is derived from Garcinia Cambogia, which is known for its beneficial effect on digestion and promotes natural weight loss without radical changes in diet. It also helps to increase the level of the neurotransmitter serotonin which improves mood and thereby helps prevent cases of compulsive overeating.

Why does this offer need your attention and traffic?

The demand for quarantine weight-loss, online workouts, and healthy dieting at home has seen an increase all around Europe. While being on a quarantine, people start to perform more interest in taking care about their health and body. It can be easily proved by taking a glance at the latest Google Trends inquiry analysis:

image3-1-1024x512.png

image5-1024x512.png

image4-1024x512.png

In addition, people are always interested in dietary supplements as some of them are known for showing a magical impact on health. This is proven by the following graph:

image2-1-1024x512.png

How to promote?

Make stress on Harmonica Linea’s benefits to health strength and its valuable contribution to weight-loss process while on a quarantine. Do not forget to prepare BEFORE/AFTER creatives and their other variations about winning a war with obesity

Get (w/h)ealthier with AdCombo!

f849a31dd39a5c642b236e7cca50a05e.jpg

Last week we announced a new product launch – Harmonica a natural supplement for weight-loss that is going to save quarantine victims from global obesity. There we shared a few traffic insights with you.

Today we are going further and we are sharing photos of the product, which were shot by a professional photographer in our studio. In the folder below you can find various photos with the colored background as well as PNGs with no background ready to be used in your creatives.

СLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOLDER

Now you can prepare unique creative materials with Harmonica and make your CR jump high to the sky!

83c543c62dd00f5d4adb296367b1067a.jpeg

Hey there, guys!

AdCombo has recently become an Affbank Awards nominee in the 3 categories:
  • The best Nutra affiliate network
  • The best Crypto affiliate network
  • The best Adult affiliate network
Together - we are the force that has been successfully conquering affiliate marketing for years! We need your support to prove that we are really the Superheroes of Affiliate marketing!

To cast your vote for AdCombo you should follow the next steps:
  1. Go to The Biggest Competition of this Year!asap;
  2. Find the above-mentionedcategories;
  3. Log into Affbank with VK or Facebook:
  4. Tick AdCombo in these categories and click VOTE!
Thank you for your votes, affheroes!

win.jpg

Hey, guys!

We’d like to say a billion thanks to those people who cast their votes for AdCombo!

Tonight AdCombo topped three nominations of Affbank Awards 2020!

From the moment on and until the end of 2020, AdCombo will be holding the titles of “The best Nutra network”, “The best Adult network”, and “The best Crypto network”!

We do appreciate being a trustworthy and reliable network for you! This win is not just our own luck, but plenty of work done and, of course, your support, guys!

Chiefly, we want to thank heartily our affiliates who are the best enthusiastic affiliates ever that make us grow higher up to the stars and move us forward day by day!

On our part, we promise to continue working on making your partnership experience with AdCombo more joyful and profitable!

Cheers!

total-3.jpg

Howdy, fellas!

Has your ad campaign finished with impressive numbers on your account? Do you think that’s the limit?

Here is the curious fact for you – it’s not, even if your campaign has run out completely.

Follow the steps below to get the most out of your successful campaign:
  1. Share your detailed ad experience with the offers of AdCombo with us;
  2. Get $150 for a good case study or $300 for a very detailed one that will be quite useful to all affiliates;
  3. Get your payout and increase your profit!
Mind that your case study should meet the requirements below:
  • The profit of your campaign should be no less than $500;
  • The running period of your campaign shouldn’t be older than 1 year.
When you are ready, send your case study to your AM or to our community on Facebook.

We can’t wait to learn more about your experience with AdCombo!

Don’t miss out on a chance to gain more profit and contribute to the entire affiliate community!

challenge_blog.jpg

We have some important news for you, guys.

We’re extending the Posh’n’Porsche Challenge until Nov 30, 2020.

Quite a few of your favorite offers and GEOs were stopped due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Now we have the global economy adapting and your profits growing back. It’s finally enjoyable to compete again, so let’s enjoy it a little longer!

Take this time to get what’s yours: more leads (= more Porsche Points), a place in the TOP 50, or first prize!

We’re going to help you with that: new offers and GEOs (at least 5 in the near future!) are coming along with payout bumps!

And there’s now more you can aim for: we’ve stocked the prize shelf with some extra luxury! There are guaranteed prizes for both Top-5 and Top-50 sets of contestants and new lots for the prize drawing!

Rolexes and Jet Surfs are getting some sweet companions – stay tuned.

That’s all for now. Drive traffic to drive your dream!

Hey there!

As you know, the AdCombo Posh’n’Porsche Challenge has been extended till Nov 30, 2020.

That means you have extra time to increase your chances to reach (or remain in) TOP 50, be invited to the brightest party of your life, and win one of the two brand-new Porsche sports cars: Porsche 718 Boxter S or Porsche 911 Carrera S.

What’s more, we’ve prepared a pleasant bonus to give credit to your efforts:

Each participant in TOP 50 at the end of the challenge will be rewarded with a guaranteed prize – NINTENDO SWITCH LITE!

nintendo-switch.jpg

And each participant, who finishes in TOP 5, will be rewarded with APPLE iPHONE 12 (and Nintendo Switch Lite)!

prizi-iphone.jpg

And then they will try their luck to win 1 major prize (Porsche car) and 1 minor prize in the prize drawing at the party!

Do you remember the prizes for the drawing that we announced at the very beginning of the Challenge?

Rolex Submariner x1

prizi-rolex-new-2.jpg

Jet Surf x 1

prizi-jetsurf-new2.jpg

There’re so many more! All of them will be revealed very soon.

Stay tuned!

photo_2020-09-14_17-51-12.jpg

Blue Book Survey: Vote for AdCombo!

WOW! AdCombo turns 7 years, and we are celebrating a long and profitable time together with our affiliates.

If you want to congratulate us on this high spot, there’s one cool thing you can do – vote! Your vote will help us gain an honorable position in the Blue Book TOP 20 CPA Networks list, and we’d appreciate it greatly.

Click on this link and then follow our instructions:

1. Сhoose the option that describes you best;
step1.png

2. Type in “AdCombo” and select the ticked categories;
step2.png

3. Find “AdCombo” among the other options and tick it;
step3.png

4. You can stop here as it’s not necessary to complete the full survey. If you are up for it, feel free to go through the next steps.
step4.png

step5-1.png

We are grateful for your love and support!

Sincerely yours,

MI
Back