The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

AD Maven Geo's

ns7000

I am a beginner in Push traffic and want to start running Adworks media offers on Admaven. Email submits and app installs.

What geos are suitable for beginners as I don't have huge budget at the most 500 usd a month.
Are prelanders must for running offers or can I just direct link them.
Anything specific that I need to be careful as per your experience with Admaven and Push traffic..

Please suggest..

Push Ads are relatively expensive and should only be used on tested offers that you have proven to convert.
I am pondering the landed cost of Push Ad's referrals, their CR percentage to payout(or acquisition). I think you will have at least $4 to $5 cost per conversion <at least.
I have not used Push Ads as of yet because proving to myself that an offer is worth the traffic investment doesn't come easy. Trading dollars is a waste of time. Unless, you are a money launderer for drug dealers :D

Why are there so many less replies on this forum it's a big forum and whenever I post question I see very less people replying to it.

I don't understand what is the use of joining forums if no one is interested in sharing the knowledge.

I understand as I am not expert I might have asked some lame or noob question but still people should be active here and should reply sharing their knowledge and experience otherwise keep running your campaigns and don't even bother joining forums..

Why are there so many less replies on this forum it's a big forum and whenever I post question I see very less people replying to it.

I don't understand what is the use of joining forums if no one is interested in sharing the knowledge.

I understand as I am not expert I might have asked some lame or noob question but still people should be active here and should reply sharing their knowledge and experience otherwise keep running your campaigns and don't even bother joining forums..

Well, there are several hints behind testing push as for me. First of all you gotta begin with the offer. If you have a proven offer with relatively easy conversion - that's half done business already. Geo is not so important in fact, I would only suggest to avoid most expensive geos and the cheapest ones. For me it started working out with DE,FR,NL and ES. But once again - that's not that important. Just go with the one with an average bid. More of that - most of the push networks with good support can help you out with more advices and hints per every campaign you wanna go with.

Hey Guys,
So regarding the GEO's, I don't agree that it's not important like Frank said here. First, the highest quality is the most expensive GEO's, there's kind of a reason to why it's that expensive. You have to understand that knowing what GEO's are really good right now is key. You can always get golden nuggets in every GEO with the right bid.

Our top GEO's are: US,CA,FR,DE,IT,GBmGCC,IN,ID,BR and so much more. So That's about that question.

About to Verticals, You can easily ask our support. I would recommend just contacting our support channels and we got so many valuable tips :)

Gotta say i gave their GCC traffic with some of my crypto offers and got pretty nice ROI. Also try GB for Crypto offers. they got good crypto traffic

MI
Back