“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Ad-Maven [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan.ad-maven

affiliate
dan.ad-maven submitted a new resource:

Ad-Maven - The Leading Popunder Network for Publishers & Advertisers

Ad-Maven is currently the leading Pop Network in the World. Ad-Maven has world wide traffic and accept all type of websites including adult.

Ad-Maven has 25 years of experience in the advertising industry. Ad Maven offer several other monetization methods (such as Popup, NewTab, Banners, lightbox, interstitial, slider and more). Ad-Maven is able to maximize publishers’ revenue and get the highest CPM rates for your entire inventory. Ad Maven increase publishers’ revenue by an additional...

Read more about this resource...

hLRpHAd.jpg

Here my location geo

I have 17-19k users per day
torrent movies niche

How much can I get CPM?

One of the most relevant network with high traffic conversion and CPM. Very good option for mixed EU and US traffic. I use ad-maven for more than 1 year.

Hi guys, been using your VPN banner for the last month and its cpm really shot through the roof!! great extra money along with the popunder!!

The new vpn banners are great. I had a couple of days with no money and then people started converting and it's doing about $220 a day for more than a week now.

THey are not replying at all in skype as well as to my email. They might have good traffic but they are not good in support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back