The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help AD Blocking

ABZIN

Hi guys, So I have a little problem and I want to know how to solve it...

I recently had my facebook profile blocked "My Official Account" and Facebook identified that I had more than one Facebook account, I have 2 in total and both were blocked, so now I'm not sure what to do.. ..

If I create a new account and go after advertising, it will be considered as "a Robot Profile" That's what I heard, so I wanted to hear from you guys who are older, how to solve this? Do you have any strategy related to this??

Any post here on the platform that I haven't seen and etc "Related to this"

Ask Zukie!
chuckleberg-av.jpg

Zuckerberg (Chuckleberg) lost $50 billion in paper net worth this past year.
He demanded the managers to beat on the help and the moderators are biting the users hard now.

1663607736436.png

I must be grandfathered in or haven't done anything lately --sleeper mole:D
A face only a mother chimp could love :)

hello-zucki.jpg

Whatever anyone says it will change is a week at the META social media businesses.
Just create a new identity, IP, Phone number and an AI 'Face' to use.
Then you will need a shady credit card for your fake profile's use ...

And just why were your only 2 profiles blocked? More than one?

I have been soooooo disappointed with META so far. In making the switch, from FB to Meta, they have created many more restrictions and are really going after subsets of affiliates. I've been flagged twice this month. Fortunately I've been a big spender and have an FB Agent. Without that, I would be done with them long ago. They are just stupid nuts about some things. My agent tells me that FB/META has a whole department with a bunch of dimwits making decisions about bans. He has ripped them a new ass**le many times he tells me. I'm safe, but there are an abundance of good marketers out there playing by the rules and still getting banned, etc.

MI
Back