The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

accout new

tam nguyen vu trong

affiliate
I have a Google Ads account and I pay per clicks in my strategy. I choose offer insurance to promote because I have some great keywords are studied in each location has the highest conversion ability.I choose PPC because this is the method I have more experience. I also focus on social networking site such as Facebook, Twitter and marketing of posts on enzinaticle.com. I learned a SEO course and I am applying for my site. This is the method that I am focused development.

I have a Google Ads account and I pay per clicks in my strategy. I choose offer insurance to promote because I have some great keywords are studied in each location has the highest conversion ability.I choose PPC because this is the method I have more experience. I also focus on social networking site such as Facebook, Twitter and marketing of posts on enzinaticle.com. I learned a SEO course and I am applying for my site. This is the method that I am focused development.

Hello @tam nguyen vu trong , thanks for joining us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

you've got a load of great experience it appears. We look forward to your post and threads. I am sure there are an abundance of Newbies that will be interested your knowledge and equally certain that we have plenty of actionable information to help you up your game.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around,

T J

banners
Back