The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Absolute beginner needing to feed 2 kids

Roy Jenks

affiliate
Hi

My name is Roy and I am completely new to this game. I have run an online course for a few years but that was using traditional marketing methods because I didn't really know you guys existed. The niche I ran my online course got completely saturated with competitors who realized you could make good money using Groupon. I hadn't planned for it so now I find myself needing to find something else and quickly because I have 2 kids to feed.

I have an email list of 13k double opt ins, all people who have bough my course over the last 3 years. I have never sold them a thing via email because I didn't know it existed until now. I am looking to understand how to use the list to make money.

I also have the online course and another website I developed that has a quit smoking method. I am looking to convert the websites from more traditional websites in to sites with targeted sales landing pages specifically with the view of attracting affiliates to market them. I am luck that both of my products are not cheap so the commission on each would be worthwhile.

From what I've read, I understand that to make a product sell well with affiliates you need to get some momentum. From the little I've read, if I can get some bigger fish affiliate marketers to get on board then I increase my chances massively. To do that I willing to revenue share for the right partner who can A) help me set up the sales page etc correctly and B) get in moving.

I'm pretty desperate, I'd give up a lot to get it moving because I have kids to feed and I hope to learn as I go so I wouldn't need to give up so much next time I am in a position to launch a product.

I've tried to be as honest as possible. It opens me up to abuse but it also gives me a better chance of finding the right partner to help get me started!

MI
Back