The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

About WSO

Gopling

affiliate
Hi! I read Newbie 411! guide, and... I think it could be a good idea invest 20$ on a WSO that can help me on my first steps... but i don't know which can be helpful for a total newbee, I don't have much money (round 50-60 bucks) but I think it's a good amount to start at least for SEO... so what do you guys think? should i buy a SWO guide? which one?:confused::confused:

Best regards,
Gopling.

Hi! I read Newbie 411! guide, and... I think it could be a good idea invest 20$ on a WSO that can help me on my first steps... but i don't know which can be helpful for a total newbee, I don't have much money (round 50-60 bucks) but I think it's a good amount to start at least for SEO... so what do you guys think? should i buy a SWO guide? which one?:confused::confused:

Best regards,
Gopling.

PM sent...

thanks for the replies, i think i need newbie 411 guide and a LOT of patience

Patience - yes, action - YES - the sooner you pick a method and create a case study here then the sooner you will be seeing a positive ROI!

do you think N411 Guide could work in spanish market? because writting articles and content for my site will be a lot easier

do you think N411 Guide could work in spanish market? because writting articles and content for my site will be a lot easier

Of course yes! Doesn't matter which language along as you target that GEO sector and the offers convert in that country!

Okey, I sent my applications to MaxBounty and I registered an account in clickbank. I think I'll start with clickbank and a WP page using SEO as a traffic generator. How do you see it?

Okey, I sent my applications to MaxBounty and I registered an account in clickbank. I think I'll start with clickbank and a WP page using SEO as a traffic generator. How do you see it?

Excellent make sure you create a case study so we can help you out!

Hi Gopling, you're taking action--that's great!

Very few people take that step. Obviously it's the most important one.

Stick with it, keep working on it a bit every day, and come back here for feedback when you start feeling down about it.

Working alone can allow you to get depressed easily. By talking with others who are doing what you're doing, you will feel better. They will share their experiences, and you will see that you're not the only person in the world who is going through what you are. And you will start to understand what adjustments you need to make to have a successful program.

Hi, thanks for your reply kaniganj, unfortunately I couldn't start the site this weekend as I wanted because i was away from home, but I'll start tomorrow looking for a product and good keywords for my site's name!

Hi guys, I made a research, and.. I think English Market is better than Spanish market, all the products in clickbank have around.. 40 grav. I'm thinking on pick a product from the english market and buy 2-3 articles from fiverr... what do you think? I think i can make more sales from english market...

banners
Back