The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offer Wanted About the Dating offer

lau

affiliate
Hi,everyone, i have got some pop traffic network ,like popads/popcash/exo/plugrush,etc, and prepare to run some dating offer,so i want know has anyone tested that using pop traffic to run dating offer?and what is the result?
Also, how about other offer,like games/sweeptakes...

@lau...... hy dear, sorry i haven't understood what you mean by pop traffic.... the offer you are giving about games is much better in my opinion...

@lau...... hy dear, sorry i haven't understood what you mean by pop traffic.... the offer you are giving about games is much better in my opinion...
hi,i've tried the games offer ,but didn't get any lead. Could you introduce some traffic source for me to run games offer ?thanks...

@lau... the best traffic source in my view is the facebook... make a page there and post pics and links of your games offer then you will see that the games overs will definately click you out there...

@lau... the best traffic source in my view is the facebook... make a page there and post pics and links of your games offer then you will see that the games overs will definately click you out there...
thanks ..i've never tried the FB..I have some pop and display traffic account, and tested them for a long time, unfortunately,hadn't got much revenue...:(

@lau If you're interested in testing dating offers with your pop traffic, YTZ would be a great option! We have a dating rotator campaign that rotates offers and will show the top performing offer to your traffic based on the geo/browser/device/OS the user is coming from. You don't have to separate your traffic, you can send traffic from all geo's (both web & mobile) and we will do the optimization for you!

It's a great way to start out testing :) You'll be able to easily pull reports to find out which geo's are performing the best and then scale up in those!

You can add me on skype (marissa.ytz) to get more info, or sign up for an account and we'll get in touch with you :D

MI
Back