The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

About forum software

sahil0827

affiliate
Hi friends,
I have knowledge of designing, css, html, JavaScript and seo and little knowledge of php. I can create simple website.
Before some day I read about forum software phpbb and vbulletin. Through this, I want to build a forum. It is certain through forums software we can manage forums. I want to know does Forums software provides free template or any type of development work. Clearly through forums software can we do development work of our forum?
Thanks

I have used MyBB on some of my projects.

But recently have stopped making any new forums for myself or clients. Used to do this back in 2006.

MyBB is good one and free too.

All websites are hub of informations and discussions which encourages visitors to return again and again. It's also a highly effective way of improving our service to customers or users of our website. So we have to select a good software to make forums of each websites. In my opinion, VBulletin is the good forum software. It is professional, affordable, very fast software. Its features include fast and efficient database back end, template driven interface, powerful search engine, language system, custom user fields etc.

------------------------
Jaibin

hi guys, i'm a new member here hope you to chat with me..i think this forum is all about software, so this forum is nice for programmer and seo...

MI
Back