The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

About ezine article strange article view counts?

dorian2786

affiliate
I having a hard time understand why certain articles on ezine directory have only received a view count of 2000 or so in the last 12-24months for keyword phrases (that their title and body of article is properly optimized for) that are getting 1500 searches per month.

Of course I know that not everyone who searches for a term will end up clicking on the article but nonetheless, the article is ranked as number 3.

Every-time someone clicks on a Google search result that leads to an article, does that constitute an article view in the built in ezine counter?

Thanks.

1. Which SEO tool are you using to estimate the searches ? You may need to divide your 1500 searches into further Geographical location. Use the Google Adwords Tool for better detail. You country may be receiving limited searches.

2. Are there a lot of PPC ads above you? Are the No. 1 and 2 sites above you an authority site? Depending on your keyword phrase , visitors may get the answer easily through the 1st or 2nd page.

3. As for the view count, I have tested and it is based on unique view. I am not sure how long the cookie last though.

4. I don't have the majority stats but I can tell you I don't click on Ezine Articles for answers. I find them too vague most of the time.

5. If your keyword is problem based, try using headlines like "How, 5 Tips to Solve, Are you making..." etc....I guarantee you will get the visitors clicking ! I can't resist it myself :)

banners
Back