propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

About Content Download offers

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by RobinWillson, Nov 23, 2015.

1. RobinWillson

RobinWillson Affiliate affiliate

Hi,

A casual talk.
    Many people said download now offers are convert well, and yes I will also like to promote these kind of offers. So I do some study then I notice a campaign like this :
    1. I search for "ABC game(just example) hacked unlimited money.apk" on browser of my phone.
    2. I click in a website and click download.
    3. It pop up and redirect me to a landing page shows : submit your phone ( charge $10/week), we will send you awesome free game every week!!

While I see this, the first message pop up in my mind is : "I want to download ABC game. What the Fxxx you will give to me!?"
    Then a secnod message in my mind is :"Should I submit it? maybe it will give me what I want."(I'll must make a complain if they don't)

Here comes my questions:
    Does anyone have submit such an offer? What will they exactly provide to you? What message you get after you click confirm?

And always these offers say they will provide 2 girls pictures/2 wallpapers for $10/week.
    Well...Actually I can download 10000+ free pictures everywhere. I wonder why there is people want to pay for these pictures??

Just want to discuss about what's your experience about these offers.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed