The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

About Affiliate Squeeze Pages

sonnydupree

affiliate
Please answer with the best possible response.

If an affiliate wants to promote several products. Is there anything wrong with having ALL squeeze pages on one WordPress website (using a generic name). Place each squeeze page on a separate page. Does this make sense to you? Do you foresee any problems down the road. In other words each squeeze page would have it's own copy and list code.

Please let me know if this a correct way of thinking. Especially, since squeeze pages seldom get ranked on Google anyway. I'll using paid traffic.

Thanks.

Not really no - for example lots of affiliate host and split test multiple landing pages on one domain and have it set up as

/lander1
/lander2
/lander3

etc.

Hosting is more important just making sure you have a big enough package on that one domain to send traffic too.

I always think a relevant domain is better tho.

Please answer with the best possible response.

If an affiliate wants to promote several products. Is there anything wrong with having ALL squeeze pages on one WordPress website (using a generic name). Place each squeeze page on a separate page. Does this make sense to you? Do you foresee any problems down the road. In other words each squeeze page would have it's own copy and list code.

Please let me know if this a correct way of thinking. Especially, since squeeze pages seldom get ranked on Google anyway. I'll using paid traffic.

Thanks.

Hi Sonny,
As K has said, it's very important (IMO) to have a relevant domain name for each offer. In addition, If you are using WP for your landing pages then you are using to much power for a small job. WP is great for content sites and content sites can and often do have landing pages and funnels. There is a plug-in called Landing Pages for WordPress made by InBound that will help you rotate and track data and landing pages for that WP installations offer. However, whenever you are directing traffic to a single LP as a pre-sell to an offer link and not presenting additional content, then you would be better served by using an HTML Landing Page for that offer and doing so with it's own domain.

Get a VPS, there are many out there now that offer start-up style packages for around $30 a month that you can expand as your business grows. You will be able to have unlimited add-on domains and each add-on domain will be presented to the visitors as it's own unique domain. The cost of a domain is cheap these days and a good landing page and a good offer will more than cover the cost of the domain itself.

1. Get a Start-Up VPS Package
2. Get unique domains for each offer with a domain name that is representative of the content site or unique landing page presenting the offer
3. Create a spread sheet in Excel or an organizational sheet in MS Word to keep track of your domains and landers

MI
Back