The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A quick question for those in the know!

kanedavies

affiliate
I'm looking for a way to lock a certain part of a webpage/website until someone upgrades or pays for a product. As an affiliate, how would i lock the content until they have upgraded/subscribed/paid, and how would the changes be approved on my page?

Many thanks, Kane

What kind of premium content is that for your visitors? Article,template,service or something else?
Please try to explain it a little bit so I could maybe help you.

I want to provide a new course and system, but i want them to subscribe to a service before more content is unlocked. Like where they put their username or email address in a form, and when they subscribe it is authenticated and the rest of the page content is unlocked, if that makes any sense?.
I have subscribed to similar, but for the life of me, i cannot remember where!.

Cheers, Kane

Would it not be easier to lock sections of the site rather than parts of the page

Is it a HTML site or WordPress?

Would it not be easier to lock sections of the site rather than parts of the page

Is it a HTML site or WordPress?

yeah it will be easier if you lock like a whole directory on your hosting.

if you are using wordpress, then you can use member plugin and after the person optins you can redirect them to your member signup page

Easiest way as mentioned before is to have wordpress site and use membership plugin - could handle the content locking and payment all in one go then

I think it's easier to convince a person to complete an offer than making them pay money for something!

Wait up, we can't really tell what should you be doing because there is very little information.

What platform are you using? Wordpress? Custom?
When you say parts? Is it the whole page? or just an element of the page?
What industry or type of service are you in? Just broad will help

Cheers Brotha!

Thanks for the input guys.
If i use a link locker, how will it work if the signup i am after is nothing to do with me. The service i want them to signup to is a separate entity, but an important part of the system. I need to integrate the completion of the offer with delivering the rest of my content. Yes, i use WP blogs.

Cheers, Kane

So, you are offering a service.

The content is a separate entity? So, for example. If they PAY or Complete an Offer, they will have access for the separate entity? Am i correct?

MI
Back