The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A Place to decide on networks by offers?

Delyte

affiliate
I happened upon offervault.com, which is advertised as "the go to source for affiliate marketers." It has 54000 offers listed.

Now my question is, if I have an idea in mind, am still deciding on a CPA network, and am trying to decide on specific offers to promote, is it a good idea to use a site like this to decide which networks to apply to? Assuming I do a little more research on the network to make sure they fit my needs anyways. This really boils down to these questions:

• Is this site (or sites like this one) accurate?
  • Does this site (or similar sites) have all (or most) offers listed from each network?
  • Does this site (or similar) include all major CPA networks?
Seems like a really good resource, but I'm a bit skeptical that it has all the offers. Does anyone else use any sites like these? If so, is it the same, different, or do you have any recommendations? Personally I have looked through Affiliate Networks | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix and Affiliate Programs | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix and the affiliate networks category doesn't give me information about specific offers, and affiliate programs are very limited because they're the offers which are (for the most part) independent of any affiliate network.

... offervault.com
There's another worldfamous 'overview'-site, Reviews of CPA Networks, Affiliate Programs and Ad Networks - Affpaying.
(Though I don't know how it is currently, since I personally have to search anyway on non English platforms ;))
Personally I have looked through Affiliate Networks | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix and Affiliate Programs | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix and the affiliate networks category doesn't give me information about specific offers, and affiliate programs are very limited because they're the offers which are (for the most part) independent of any affiliate network.
Yep, the offer- and traffic-part is somehow missing, and that's why we both suggested it for

:) AffiliateFix 4.0 :)

in Suggestion - What do you want to see on the NEW AffiliateFix? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix ;)

This really boils down to these questions:

• Is this site (or sites like this one) accurate?
  • Does this site (or similar sites) have all (or most) offers listed from each network?
  • Does this site (or similar) include all major CPA networks?
1. Yes almost accurate.
2. Most of the offers listed.
3. Yes this site include all the major CPA networks listed.

Like Marc mentioned about Affpaying, you can get all the reviews about a network from there. They also have categorised networks according to certain criteria like newbie friendly, weekly payments, bi-weekly payments etc. which can be found here : Categories - Affpaying

Last edited:
There's another worldfamous 'overview'-site, Reviews of CPA Networks, Affiliate Programs and Ad Networks - Affpaying.
(Though I don't know how it is currently, since I personally have to search anyway on non English platforms ;))

Yep, the offer- and traffic-part is somehow missing, and that's why we both suggested it for

:) AffiliateFix 4.0 :)

in Suggestion - What do you want to see on the NEW AffiliateFix? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix ;)

haha yeah I just realized exactly what you were suggesting over there and how it's so similar to what I was saying. Thanks for the advice

1. Yes almost accurate.
2. Most of the offers listed.
3. Yes this site include all the major CPA networks listed.

Like Marc mentioned about Affpaying, you can get all the reviews about a network for there. They also have categorised networks according to certain criteria like newbie friendly, weekly payments, bi-weekly payments etc. which can be found here : Categories - Affpaying

Thanks, good to know!

I happened upon offervault.com, which is advertised as "the go to source for affiliate marketers." It has 54000 offers listed.

Seems like a really good resource, but I'm a bit skeptical that it has all the offers. Does anyone else use any sites like these? If so, is it the same, different, or do you have any recommendations? Personally I have looked through Affiliate Networks | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix and Affiliate Programs | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix and the affiliate networks category doesn't give me information about specific offers, and affiliate programs are very limited because they're the offers which are (for the most part) independent of any affiliate network.

Hi there! I suppose you can check out OfferDaddy, have you tried that? I've been using their offerwall tool and I'm making money out of it... Maybe if you are interested, you can check out the resource page of this forum again as they are listed in there. Or you can also visit their website directly and check out their services for publisher and advertisers...:)

Hope this helps!:)

MI
Back