The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A New Rookie Into CPA Via CPAFix

newbietocpa

Newbie To CPA
affiliate
Hi there,

I got my inspiration from Ivan from Ivan-Ong who claims to be a master in CPA offers from PPV and CPV. He is currently in the 5 to 6 figure range per year and I have to say he is convincing. And here I am to master the art of conversion and hopefully 6 months from now able to generate a 3 to 4 figure income online from PPV. Realistic?

My Background
1. An aspiring fulltime blogger with no result after 6 months since November 2011.

My Business Plan
1. Using video media to lure conversion from PPV traffic network and PPC from google.
2. Conversion to CPA offers like dating, adult matchmaking and penile pills or testicles enhancement.

Action Plan
1. Use google keyword tool or market samurai to find searches JAV top model name.
2. Use spyfu to analyze traffic or impression to differentiate conversion???

Question
1. Is it better to convert traffic from PPV using CPA offer landing page directly or to buy a domain and use that domain to divert to the CPA offer?

Regards
newbietocpa
ps how to write blog in forum?
pss can I change my username?

Welcome man,

Yes inbox me what you wish to change your name to - and I'm the only one who writes on the blog!

Start a thread in the general help section and we can give you some advice on your plans!

Welcome man,

Yes inbox me what you wish to change your name to - and I'm the only one who writes on the blog!

Start a thread in the general help section and we can give you some advice on your plans!

Great man!
Thanks.

got ban from fizzle.co from being to extrovert and posting more then receiving likes. So here i am again.

What I Have Been Doing Online?
Since 2006 I have been trading forex and I've not been consistent both in building my equity as well as my trading frequency. Since 2010 I have been blogging about my trading adventure in the forex niche exclusively. Honestly, both of which don't see any result since they started. But I've not given up yet because of my dreams.

I'm a Singaporean living in Malaysia, Horizon Hill to be exact. I hope to move on from Malaysia to Taiwan then Thailand and if my online businesses thrives I wish to move on as mention below.

5 Years From Now
I'm looking at making a living online fulltime from my trading business and blogging adventures. From a home in Taiwan to a beach front in Thailand. But most importantly I wish to visit Monte Carlo (before I kick the bucket), a place where James Bond use to visit with his trademark Aston Martin DBS. I'm looking at creating a membership site like Timothy Sykes, with partners giving alerts and signal. I'm looking at partnering with personal development coaches on developing mental strength, cast iron discipline and forming dependable habits for the inconsistent trader.

What I Can Contribute To This Forum?
In terms of knowledge, I have blogging resources from Problogger, Yaro to John Chow. In terms of Search Engine Optimization, I have Neil Patel. In terms of traffic, I have Kim Roach and paid traffic all star, Chad and Vick. But I can't give advise because I'm not making a living from them.

However in terms of trading in the field of Forex. You can ask me anything about trading the forex market but to be transparent, I have yet able to make a living from trading even though I started learning to trade since 2006.

Why Am I Here?
In 6 months time I need to produce at least $1000 in revenue starting from Jan 2013 to June 2013. If I don't, I need to say goodbye to you and the IM world.

Goals To Reach From CPAFixed
1. Increase subscribers base from 100 to 1000.
2. Increase traffic from 100 unique visitors to 500 unique visitors.
3. Write an ebook. (Done)
4. Promote the hell out of this ebook.
5. Create and sell an ebook on "being a consistent profitable forex trader in 31 days".
6. Create a 10 weeks gameplan to be a 1000 pips per month forex trader.
7. Create a 10 free videos on being a successful forex trader.

Hope to connect consistently and trade profitably.

Regards

David

MI
Back