The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

A mechanical question re bio box

becky127

affiliate
I have a great article to submit to Ezine Articles. I feel like an idiot asking this; however, this is the "newbie section." When I direct my reader to the website I'm promoting by way of the article.....how to I hoplink the website to my Clickbank account? Why is it these little things trip me up every time I turn around??????? TIA for any and all help.

Hi Becky,

No idiot feelings allowed here! We were all new and green at some point. :p

Sorry but I don't work with CB or EA, so I don't have an answer. But one of our members probably does.

Just to make it more clear so they can give you the right answer.

You have an artcle that had a link. The link goes to YOUR own site?
And then on your site you wonder how to add the hoplink to take them
to the merchant site? Is that right?

Or in the article do you want to put the hoplink to send them straight to the merchant?

As far as the how-to with the link CB gives you instructions. Is it that you don't know the basics of adding an HTML link into a document? Just trying to figure out exactly what you need to know.

At Ezine Articles you aren't allowed to directly sell. I cannot put a link to the merchant's site in the body of the article; however, I can do this in the author's biobox at the end of the article. I'm directing them to the merchant's site and need to know how to hoplink that site to my account with Clickbank.

When I place an ad for the merchant's product through USFreeAds, I simply highlight the website and list my Clickbank account in the URL section then click the "sideways 8" icon (this is the best description I can give to you) in the toolbar.

I sure would appreciate help with this. thank you.

If you put your hoplink right to merchant in the biobox
A) it looks funky and some people won't click it knowing its an affiliate link.
B) other CB affiliates can potentially just swap out your CB ID with their own.

Do you have a web site? It's best to do a re-direct link like
mywebsite .com/xyz product name. It would go right to the merchant page,
but the hoplink would be hidden.

Tell me you're arent promoting a a get rich quick, internet marketing or make money online product? Read this about CD before going any further.
http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...elp-making-my-first-conversion.html#post21307

No, no, no.........get rich quick deals are fairy tales. This old dog has lived long enough to know it requires hard work and dedication. I'm simply attempting to sway others to seriously take a look at certain products I find interesting and helpful.

Thanks for the info.

MI
Back