The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A Little Joke (Sort Of) With A Business Lesson...

Joseph Ratliff

<b>5 Star Success Guru</b>
Stuffing...and stuffing...and stuffing... :D

If all you do is keep stuffing your head with knowledge from ebooks and courses, how will you be able to think about working on your affiliate business?

(and, when will you make time to work on it?)

I know, I know, my sense of humor can be dry sometimes. :eek:

As not funny as that is, it is very true.

Educate, understand, implement.

Many people educate themselves, and understand what they are learning, but it is useless knowledge, unless you implement it.

Thank you Joseph.

Matthew Zinda

Stuffing...and stuffing...and stuffing... :D

If all you do is keep stuffing your head with knowledge from ebooks and courses, how will you be able to think about working on your affiliate business?

(and, when will you make time to work on it?)

I know, I know, my sense of humor can be dry sometimes. :eek:

Good point, Joseph. A lot of people feel they're "stuck" because all that knowledge they're accumulating isn't making them any money. They forget that they have to stop researching and start DOING at some point. :)

I think this is probably the downfall of a lot of wannabe Internet entrepreneurs. I know it's been mine for a year or more. Reading forums, buying different courses and info-products, and after a while all the information - rather than being a point A to point B progression - becomes a jumbled mess of half-remembered tips and unproven theory. Better to find one single, successful teacher and follow his or her path.

I know a few people who fit this description ... They want to study and understand every possible angle of every possible outcome before they take step one of implementing...

Good advice here !

I know a few people who fit this description ... They want to study and understand every possible angle of every possible outcome before they take step one of implementing...

Good advice here !

Amen to that. The funny thing about trying to understand every possible angle of every possible outcome is...

There are soooo many...you'll never discover them all. ;)

Good addition JamesCpaWay. :)

Very true. I have often seen an inexperience, but action-oriented affiliate, internet marketer, etc. quickly surpass those of us who are always learning. They might not know nearly as much as I do, but some of them are far ahead of me, simply because they took action, while I didn't take as much action as I should have.

You have more choices. Instead of spending your time reading something, you could spend your time writing something. You are writing on an Internet forum - very good. I always thought that practical knowledge and field experience is more important than theory. After all, theory is not practise. Practise makes a person perfect. I also think that eBooks are over rated.

MI
Back