The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A Little Help

wendallb

affiliate
Hello Folks,

I need some help from you 50+ years old folks. I started a forum just for us older and wiser folks and I need some discussion on the forum. We have 4 members now and we are having some fun here so come on over!!

Top Senior Space - Index

You are invited if you are 50+ years old, see ya there!

Thanks,

lol @ Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

"banned"...

mate, what I would recommend to you is build a a few quicky web pages with titles like:

"Forums for 50+"
"Forums for Seniors"

etc etc..

..and on those pages, write a couple of paragraphs about why your forum is great for the older people. Link those pages from your website index page as well. After a small while, you will have people signing up on your forums from the search engines.

Yes that is a great idea to do. People may not know why it is for 50+ adults. Indexing them will surely help you out as well.

Merely asking people to join your forum by simply using the tagline "we are having some fun here so come on over!!" wouldn't work that well imo., you can instead elaborate it by defining what kind of fun you are having. This should be something which should sound intuitive and attractive for users to actually be a part of the forum. :beer:

Hello Folks,

I need some help from you 50+ years old folks. I started a forum just for us older and wiser folks and I need some discussion on the forum. We have 4 members now and we are having some fun here so come on over!!

Top Senior Space - Index

You are invited if you are 50+ years old, see ya there!

Thanks,

I am not of 50+.
There can be some members on this forum 50+. They should join this community.

banners
Back