The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

a landing page with loads of meta keywords

someone_

affiliate
so i have a page that i hoped search engines would pick up

its Super Dial - The low cost international calling solution

If you go to the website and open the source code, you'll find a long list of keywords.

Have i got the right idea or am i missing something?

the page is not linked from the homepage does that make a difference.

i havent put all the keywords on the index file because i think that increses loading time, right?

will it be better if i out the keyowrd in the body, but i fear that would make an unprofessional page if someone does click on that page.

But will putting the kekwords in the body increase ranking for the index page indirectly?

You couldn't have got it more wrong.
A keyword tag is all but useless nowadays and in any case, should be relevent to the on page content not a SPAMMY wish list of hopeless expectations. These days, I seldom include a KW Tag at all as it serves no purpose. If it was that easy, SEO would be a 10 minute job.

A list longer than 256 characters will almost certainly be truncated. It's just a waste of time creating a huge list of keywords.

What order they are in is more important. Only use keywords you really want to focus your optimisation on.

Also, I suspect the more keywords you have the less important they become from search engines point of view.

landing page is bad for visitors (makes me click out right away) and as far as SEO, make sure it has more content and not just illogical keywords.

Don't spam meta.
It's useless.
1. focus on a 2-4 keywords on one page.
2. mention keywords only once is good enough in meta
3. you can spam keywords in body, but each word twice for the most. And need other content, put keywords in contextual.
4. highlight keywords you want to rank
5. do get a link from your home page or another good rank page for a long enough time, or keep it permanent
6. use good pictures or navigation to forward visitors to your main page
7. creat a few keyword text links to your site internal pages. This can help

Over.

BTW, if you are interested in link exchange with me,
Please PM me, or email: soundworker2003 (at) gmail . com

MI
Back