The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A Hypothetical Question...

Jaded Affiliate

affiliate
Let's say you only have 200 dollars in your bank account and instead of saving it you decide to invest it all in a campaign in hopes to triple your investment.

How do you do it?

I wouldn't invest my entire bankroll in one campaign. Affiliate Marketing just doesn't work like that.

75% of your campaigns will lose money. The remaining 25% make up for that.

Yep, I agree with nebuer. Slow and steady wins the game here. Overnight riches are rare. It's best to build a solid foundation and work to engage your visitors, introducing products that they want and are willing to try based upon your recommendation. The more credible and trustworthy you are, the more effective you'll be. If you're talking about something PPC, though, that will have different advice. In that case, I wouldn't use high competition keywords. You'll increase your chances of burning up your money fast.

From my standpoint and in the space that I am in, there is no such thing as a quick dollar made. It takes time to learn and make changes as you go, adjusting your campaign to optimize it. Make sure you're investing in something you believe in and not something that you have heard from a source is great.
navbar-logo.png

Last edited:
Anything worth having is worth building. I would recommend that you not lose your motivation if quick cash in not around the corner. Instead, use this opportunity to start anyway, so you don't find yourself in the situation of needing it again immediately. That's where I'm at, too. So I'm not preaching to you. Just sharing. Make it happen!

Let's say you only have 200 dollars in your bank account and instead of saving it you decide to invest it all in a campaign in hopes to triple your investment.

How do you do it?

Okay, so you want someone to share how they make three times their investment. If such a person has a campaign earning three times the investment, I can assure you they will not just give it to you.

Virtually every avenue of affiliate marketing will earn for you.

Everyone here is pretty much giving you the keys to the kingdom, learn to earn!

banners
Back