The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

A few first words

Splinterbiz

Hello everyone. A friend told me about this forum recently, and I am looking forward to get to know you all.

A few words about me:
I started educating myself on affiliate programs and online marketing last Dec. (08). I got started with TE websites, having seen advertisements for them every now and then. I used to put in a lot of time and effort promoting "get paid to" programs many years ago, but the rewards were harsh and I left it all behind eventually.

I look forward to read and learn from the many forum members with much more experience than me :)

Splinterbiz

Thank you

Thank you, minstrel, nice to be here!

I see we have the same weather forecast, or almost the same. We had a barely white Christmas here, and for the last week or so, mother nature's way of saying she's sorry about that, was dumping tons and tons on the mostly flat roof tops. It is one of those times I am grateful we are renting :)

Hi Splinterbiz,

Welcome to 5 Star. So glad your friend told you about us and you decided to join the forum.
We have lots of friendly members so make yourself at home.

Difficult choices

Hi Splinterbiz,

First, I envy your weather. I live in Baltimore, Maryland, USA and we don't get much snow here. None this year and I love snow. Anyway, I know how difficult it is to leave behind a project that you've worked on for a while. Something that you were excited about when you started, but it just didnt work.

Also, pardon my ignorance, but what are TE websites?

Hi Splinterbiz,

First, I envy your weather. I live in Baltimore, Maryland, USA and we don't get much snow here. None this year and I love snow. Anyway, I know how difficult it is to leave behind a project that you've worked on for a while. Something that you were excited about when you started, but it just didnt work.

Also, pardon my ignorance, but what are TE websites?

You love snow? I like it from a distance. I live in Lewisburg, WV and I get tons and tons of snow here. It's okay sometimes but after a while it gets a little boring and old to look at.

MI
Back