The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

A Billionaires Advice

MattMcWilliams

Earlier today I posted a new article entitled The Billionaire and the Hare on our blog.

I heard a story from Dave Ramsey the other night in which he shares about a lunch he had with billionaire, the man's advice to him and how it applies to affiliate marketing.

Excerpt:
The man told him only two things. The first was to keep on giving. Dave gives away a lot. To callers on his show, he often gives them a book or pays their way through Financial Peace. He has a non-profit to help people get out of debt and save money. This man told him to never stop doing that. For Dave, that was a no-brainer.

The second thing the billionaire told Dave was to read a certain book. Dave got excited. Like me, he is a reader. This man told him that he reads this book over and over; in fact he has read it many times to his grandchildren. The name of the book...
Full post here

I hope it speaks to someone :)

I think when it comes to business there is one main concept to stick to and that is virtue. I have never been so inspired before when I read the poem If by rudyard kipling. Google it and read, its amazing.

Great share, Matt - thank you very much.
I like a lot what Dave Ramsey is doing - his advice is always solid, and his take on CC debt remained sound throughout these uncertain times.

Great share, Matt - thank you very much.
I like a lot what Dave Ramsey is doing - his advice is always solid, and his take on CC debt remained sound throughout these uncertain times.
Thanks Victor. My wife works for him actually and I am literally listening to his podcast right now.

I got the greatest email today from an affiliate regarding this very post.

I was floored by it. She said:

Here I want to say 'thank you' for your blog - it is becoming my everyday 'must' to check your blog. It's always uplifting to read. Specifically I was inspired by your post "The Billionaire and the Hare". I never thought seriously about giving, but I just couldn't help thinking after reading your post. I also started giving (not big amounts) and I have to say doing that releases me from some fears (I may not even have noticed them before) - really amazing to have more freedom. Also, the story of the Hare is such a great encouragement to me. As a beginner, somehow I tended to get anxious when finding I am not able to do this and that. Your post really helped me to stay calm and cool when there is still a lot to learn and do. I appreciate it.
Now THAT made my day. That's the best part of all this.

very good reading i think a lot of people who are just starting out to become an affiliate would benefit from reading that.

banners
Back