Connecting The Affiliate Industry Online.

AffiliateFix Is The Worlds Number One Affiliate Marketing Forum

Connect With The Whole Affiliate Industry In One Place!
upforit AdWorkMedia.com commissiongateway together networks

7Search + Peerfly - Earning $120 in a week.

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click' started by r0y, Sep 21, 2012.

1. r0y

r0y affiliate

Just want to share my first week in CPA world now, last week I started with 7search - peerfly (email&zipcode submit).
    As per today, I earn around $120 . Campaign cost was $70, (including my testing here and there), so it makes $50 net in profit or 70% ROI.
    I think 100% ROI is very possible.
    Problem for me is it can'be scaled up, maximum profit can be achieved maybe around $200-$300 a month.
    (that's already for running multiple campaign/offers, in my case I run 6-8 campaigns at the same time)

So, my plan is to scale it, using other PPC platform, or maybe PPV.
    My target is to getting $5000/month. I'm ready to invest more and learn more.
    Any suggestion is welcome, thanks.
  2. kirinweiwei

kirinweiwei affiliate

winning at 7search depend on statistics, data analysis to keyword is king
  3. kirinweiwei

kirinweiwei affiliate

You should track statistics to each keyword, analysis and optimize, adjust each keyword bid according to epc.
  4. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Mod Tool Rep dojo Network Rep affiliate

That's fantastic to hear! Nice work :) 100%+ ROI is definitely possible.
  5. r0y

r0y affiliate

Hm.. I'm not so sure we can have upto 50 winning campaigns, after 1-2 days a winning campaign could become a loser, even if we tune the keywords.
    Also I guess the traffic quantity at 7Search not high enough to make a winning campaign worthed. Those 6-8 running campaign I mentioned on my first post are actually the remaining ones after I ran about 16 campaigns already.
  6. kirinweiwei

kirinweiwei affiliate

:pmy most winning campaign statistics is stable .
  7. kirinweiwei

kirinweiwei affiliate

after 1-2 days a winning campaign could become a loser, even if we tune the keywords.

In my view, it can't be called a winning campaign. Winning campaign must have stable statistics
  8. r0y

r0y affiliate

Mind to share your statistic?
    thx
  9. kirinweiwei

kirinweiwei affiliate

It is secret!!!! sorry:p
  10. operationoffers

operationoffers Network Rep affiliate

yea you got the right idea. It will take a while to get there and the key is to constantly make sure your campaigns are live, you have the best creatives etc.. your looking good so far.
  11. operationoffers

operationoffers Network Rep affiliate

its no secret CPA campaigns are very unstable. they will not have stable statistics. It really depends on where they are shown. The most stable would be your campaigns they dont go down randomly. ;)
  12. ooocooc

ooocooc affiliate

i want to know the secret,
  13. K

K Staff Member admin dojo

Theres no secret to IM, get in, get data, get money, get out!
  14. ball6847

ball6847 affiliate

seems my problem is not enough running campaigns.
    i've got to add more this week.

Thanks for sharing your result.
  15. reela45

reela45 affiliate

What's the best way to block bad subid?

and how about 7search traffic that has a duration of less than 1 sec on site. Guessing traffic is from a bot?

Thanks
  16. jadnleo

jadnleo affiliate

Great! Im tired of people saying 7 search does not convert. I understand it's hard to scale with 7 search, instead of that just keep creating more winning campaigns, with different networks, Always keep creating. When you have the budget go with PPV or FB Ads or something like that, i think FB Ads would be pretty good to scale, once you have a winner! :)
  17. SEO

SEO affiliate

Why don't you try adwords or adcenter?
  18. tjtutor

tjtutor dojo affiliate

Ask your 7Search Manager to enable "Partner Blocking" to your account and then track the "AFFID" and the "RID". Then you can tell which partners are sending bad traffic and you can use the "Partner Blocking" to prevent traffic from those traffic sources. This should help you increase your ROI.

19. yogipyd

yogipyd affiliate

Soo funny
  20. walker254

walker254 dojo affiliate

Great case study. All the answers help me know something that I hadn't known before ;)

Featured Resources (View All)