The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

7Search and CPA Offer that makes ROI ==> 1199%

PiQano

7searchcasestudy.jpg

7Search and CPA Offer that makes ROI ==> 1199%

Today i'm going to walk you through an exact campaign of mine I had running on 7Search. Don't forget you can get $50 FREE from AffiliateFix with 7Search by clicking here.

Campaign

Let Take a Look on campaign info :
OFFER FROM: MaxBounty
Offer ID: 5675
TRAFFIC SOURCE FROM: 7Search
Landing Page: I was using LP but it has a low CTR and no conv then i DELETE it.
Direct Linking: Yes ... all the info about the offer mentioned on the AD Format :D

Earnings

Let's Start with a look on the Earning :

1.png

Summary

and Now lets Take a look on the Summary of 7Saerch :

2.png

as u can see i only spend 17$ to make 225$ but i already lost about 25$ to test the landing page but it doesn't mater cause my ROI is Positive :D
i paused this campaign on 7/5/2014 because i didn't receive any conv on may and specially for 12 days i didn't receive any conv so i decided to pause it and try another campaigns :p

if you want to see more infos about this campaign this is the Keywords that i was targeting + i was targeting only US Traffic:

3.png

Ad Format

And this is the Ad Format :

4.png

it was really simple but it works :D
because of the KISS RULE : Keep it simple stupid :D

i hope you guys like this case study and i'll share more as soon as i can :)

Next time i'll share how i build my OWN LIST Without any Solo Ads or email Swiping ..etc all from scratch + on a high competitive NICHE :D

5.png

PS : any info you need put it on the comment or PM me / my skype is on the Signature if u need any help.

CLAIM YOU FREE $50 FROM 7SEARCH WITH AFFILIATEFIX BY CLICKING HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mouad
U r a very Clever Guy
u are my inspiration brother

Thank you do much
waiting for your e-mail list thread
thank you so much :)

Awesome stuff man, the proof that 7search can bring initial cash even most people use it as a learning platform. Can't wait for the next case study.

Thank you so much , that gives a very good idea on what kind of offers can work with the 7search traffic

I just checked the McAfee Offer in Maxbounty and found this:

"Publishers may not bid on registered trademarks, or registered URLs (including variations, abbreviations, or misspellings of same) of McAfee: such as “McAfee” “Mc Afee” or “McAfee.com”. You will not use direct links to any McAfee site, use a registered “McAfee.com” domain, or term “official site” when referring to McAfee brand in search marketing. Permission to use the McAfee brand, or bid on trademark+ terms, may be obtained with expressed written permission only."
So, this is kind of grey-hat? Or am I getting this wrong?

"You will not use direct links to any McAfee site" - this means I would need to use a Landing Page, right?

I just checked the McAfee Offer in Maxbounty and found this:

"Publishers may not bid on registered trademarks, or registered URLs (including variations, abbreviations, or misspellings of same) of McAfee: such as “McAfee” “Mc Afee” or “McAfee.com”. You will not use direct links to any McAfee site, use a registered “McAfee.com” domain, or term “official site” when referring to McAfee brand in search marketing. Permission to use the McAfee brand, or bid on trademark+ terms, may be obtained with expressed written permission only."
So, this is kind of grey-hat? Or am I getting this wrong?

"You will not use direct links to any McAfee site" - this means I would need to use a Landing Page, right?

Can somebody answer Superbeni's question??

That's exactly what it says
no direct linking and no trademarks bidding
Anyone doing that may get in trouble or reverse lead.

that said, you converted 7search traffic that's a good job and thanks for sharing the details.

Last edited:
In 2010 i was earning $2000 daily promoting free antivirus with adwords, but the network did not pay me, they owe me 7530€ for 42000 leads. In my case i had like 180% ROI.

banners
Back