The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

7 Steps to Help You Generate More Social Media Traffic

digiexpress

affiliate
Most businesses now count on a web presence as a big part of their marketing campaign. Social media can be one of the best sources of traffic for your site, but it requires hard work and it can take some time before you start seeing results. The biggest key factor in increasing your social media traffic is by generating and posting valuable content. The following are ways on how you can successfully generate traffic with Social Media.

1. Complete your profile

You should provide information in all the sections of the profile because this is the first thing your audience will notice and you will not like them to stare at a blank or incomplete profile of yours. This can be a serious put-off.

2. Join different social networks

Use more than one social network to get more social media traffic. Try out several social networks to figure out which ones bring you the most traffic. If you are not active in social media, pick one channel and master it. Do this before moving onto another network.

3. Engage

Writing great content is not enough. You need to listen to the feedback from your readers. Follow the discussions about your company on social networks. Quickly respond to comments and tweets, ask and answer questions and share other people’s posts and updates. Share great content that your readers produce on social networks.

4. Write killer headlines

The purpose of the headline is to get your viewers to read the article. The headline must attract your readers to read the article. 80% of people will read your headline; only 20% will read the rest.

5. Posts link to your blog posts

Posting links to valuable resources is the best way of getting traffic from social media. Whenever you write a new article, blog posts or have a new valuable resource on your website, post it on your social media profiles. Write a short introduction that will make people want to click on the link and read it or ask a question within the post, to attract more engagement to the post – more engagement leads to more traffic.

6. Posts at the right time

The time that your information is promoted on social media is important. Every network is different. Do research to find when is the best time for you to post, tweet, share and pin. Posting at the right time means more people will see it and you will get more traffic and more engagement.

7. Promote your content

If you want your readers to share the information, ask them to do it. As part of the end of every post, tell your readers to like, comment and share on the article. Employ social sharing buttons in the most obvious places: floating on the sides and at the bottom of your posts.

Now that you have the tools, it is time for you to drive traffic with social media.

also i'd like to add something very important

LOOK WHAT OTHERS DO! Study other people!

For lead-ins write good bait like ( You won't believe what happened after Barrack Obama declared war to Israel) or something...get the idea.If you are monetizing just with pop ups or something where people don't need to complete offers or something just write false lead-ins (i do that a lot lol!)

Remember that you complete 50% of work with lead ins and if you are able to make killer lead-ins you can drive tons of traffic...Always remember that people are curious.

Once read a book and you know how big companies are marketing?They SHOCK the audience!You need to do the same!I did a shit ton of facebook marketing and on facebook lead-ins are most important.

KEEP IT SHORT AND STRAIGHT TO THE POINT

Crap my post is pretty long....BTW if anyone has any questions on social media marketing go ahead,i can even make guides if lot of people will be interested

Observing others success or failures is important! In the network marketing world. When you getting started! They always mention how the Gurus are successful. Basically you have to study the methods they are applying.

hey, thanks for the posts. its really a helpful one. I also want to add another important factor...

Keep it enriched with colors, and visual arts. I don't think anyone have too much time to go through the walls of text. So keep it structured, distributed and colorful by using graphical elements ...

Absolutely fantastic share mate. Nowadays social media got maximum traffic than any other traffic sources. Thanks to both of you.

Thanks! Social media marketing is a must! I feel it best to get to know people and build a relationship than just posting links everywhere on the internet.

Seriously, thank you so much for posting this. Not only is this going to help me out on my journey, but I will now know the rights and wrongs on how to do things to the fullest extent.

Seriously, thank you so much for posting this. Not only is this going to help me out on my journey, but I will now know the rights and wrongs on how to do things to the fullest extent.

You are welcome! If you get a chance? On my signature file! I would appreciated it if you visit and like my Facebook Fan Page and I'm giving away a e-book on request.

Here is a great infographic too :

12StepsSuccessInfo.png

MI
Back