The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

6 Must have plug-in for Firefox

pow-wow

affiliate
* Web Developer
Menu and a toolbar with various web developer tools.
* SeoQuake plugin
Show indexed pages, pr, backlinks, dmoz, alexa rank, if domain is present in archive.org, internal link, external link, keyword density and much others thing of visited website
* iWeebTool plugin
Access webmaster services and web tools from iWEBTOOL directly from the web browser
* Firebug Plugin
You can edit, debug, and monitor CSS, HTML, and JavaScript live in any web page.
* ColorZilla
This plugin is very useful when you want to set in the right mode the colors of your adsense
* MeasureIt
Draw out a ruler to get the pixel width and height of any elements on a webpage.

I like SeoQuake plugins, thanks for sharing here.
Just remember, most firefox plugins here is not compatible with new version firefox, firefox 3

Quite like Rank Checker from seobook.com, though still trying it out. Slight problem with FF3 having compatibility problems with some of the good ones but they are usually updated quickly.

Linkdiagnosis.com - It check Back link with all the data such as :
* Google Pagerank of every backlink
* Anchor text of every backlink
* if links are no-follow
* most popular anchor texts
* charts with breakdown of pagerank and link types

I would be careful with overusing some of these plugins though, since too many requests to Google for PR, links etc will flag your IP up as a possible bot and they may block your searches with a Turing test.

I use SEO Quake, Google Toolbar, Stumbleupon and some other plugins. And link diagnosis plugin a new one I added last week

Thanks for the plugins, i used to use the rage rank tool bar and the delicious link toolbar as well. Now i just have the web design plugin which is very helpfull

banners
Back