“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
50onRed

Official 50onRed

50onredmike

VP RTXplatform
Traffic Manager
50onRed
Hi,

The 50onRed Traffic Platform is a self-serve UI with high quality worldwide traffic.

Intext CPC Advertising -
Bypass "banner blindness" with InText ads. Bid on specific keywords that get converted into contextually relevant links on our Publishers' pages. InText ads are activated by the end-user and can expand to reveal more details when a user hovers their mouse over the link.

CPV Advertising-
Make your marketing stand out with can't-miss Full page CPV ads that increase brand awareness while delivering quality traffic directly to your site.

Search CPC Advertising-
Create targeted campaigns with ad groups, ads, and keywords that promote what you have to offer. You'll reach all the right people, anywhere in the world.

Please let us know if you have any questions regarding getting an account with us.

Best,
Your friends at 50onRed

Attachments

• 50onred.png
    50onred.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 2,714
Slightly more expensive than other PPV networks but definitely get the quality of traffic. Still trying to make large profits but a good option!

hi mike. what are actual dimensions of a full page CPV screen? in other works what is the maximum size of an image that can be shown on the popup without any off it being cut off to the viewer? thanks.

Hi,
Unfortunately the minimum deposit can not go under a $500 wire or credit card prepay. If you are unhappy with the traffic we can process a refund within 5 business days.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Best,
Mike

The dimensions of our pops are dynamic. They are 100 pixels smaller than the users browser size on the left and right. The vertical size matches the users browser.

Hi,

You can use a debit card and our tracking tokens for the PPV are listed below:

Macros can also be used to generate custom content on your landing page based on specific variables. For example, let's say your campaign targets a variety of domains. Some of those domains have a largely male userbase, while others are more for women or children. Using the {domain} macro in your HTML, you can display a targeted headline on your landing page for men, women, or children based on the domain that popped your ad.

The following macros are available for use with Pop ads:

{bid}
{country}
{target}
{domain}
{domain_id}
{campaign_id}

Best,
Mike

I don't get why 50onRed don't have a fixed window size. How am I supposed to know what is a safe size for my landing page design ? Even if I use a Responsive design, 50onRed don't have scrollbars on their windows, so elements might end up beyond the bottom of the window.

Also, I work in the trading (Forex, etc.) niche - does 50onRed have much traffic in that niche ?

50onRed does have scroll bars on their windows. The reason why the size is dynamic is because we split tested the smaller size 800x600 when we first launched the platform over a year ago and the full browser pop performed better than the 800x600 control.

The average browser size is 1024*768 if you want to base your landing pages on a fixed size.

Best,
Mike

Hi, I guess most of your traffic is USA, but I wonder what percentage of traffic is international, for example from UK, Australia, Germany, Canada, Brazil, Russia, Spain, etc

Greetings

Hi,

Sorry about the delay.

Our pops are now newtab full page pops.
We offer worldwide traffic, US is about 40% of the volume. We have very good volume in Brazil, Europe, Canada, Australia etc.
If you want a detailed list please email me - mboghosian@50onred.com

We currently do not offer mobile traffic but are working on our mobile solution.

If you dont have an account yet please follow this link - Create an Account | Traffic Platform

Is your traffic good also for binary options offers and which type do you recommend (in-text, search or popunders)?

banners
Back