The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
50onRed

Official 50onRed

Hi,

This is Eric from a meadia agency - Bright Era LTD, based in HongKong.

I am in charge of buying traffic for our offers. Now we are in need of both PC and Mobile website traffic on CPM basis.

We got big offers with full budget from the top IT corperations in China like Qihoo, Tencent and Netease etc. So massive and premium traffic is needed for us.

If you have such kind of traffic, plz PM me or contact me on Skype:hurricanehosee.

I recently had a really BAD experience with 50onred, they turned out to try to scam.

Freaking abusive clauses, I was preparing for a big campaign and I didn't log in into my account for about 4 months.
When I logged in today to check out traffic specs I found out that $200 went missing.

Their toss only tells you that "they can charge if you are inactive", but doesn't actually care to explain how much, when it's considered inactive... beware of them and don't give them your credit card... you may end up being charged for life.

Hi Gamebak,

Sorry you didnt have a good experience with 50.

It is true that we charge an inactive fee of $50 a month for accounts that have not logged in for over 30 days (simply log in, not run traffic). As soon as you request that money put back into your account the funds are put into your balance without question.

If you would like to discuss this or any additional issues please email me: mboghosian @50onred . com and we can sort out any issues you have.

Best,
Mike Boghosian
Director of Sales

50onredmike updated 50onRed with a new update entry:

50onRed

Hi,

The 50onRed Traffic Platform is a self-serve UI with high quality worldwide traffic.

Intext CPC Advertising -
Bypass "banner blindness" with InText ads. Bid on specific keywords that get converted into contextually relevant links on our Publishers' pages. InText ads are activated by the end-user and can expand to reveal more details when a user hovers their mouse over the link.

CPV Advertising-
Make your marketing stand out with can't-miss Full page CPV ads that increase brand...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I tested This platform it's Good i recemand it
even though i i didn't stay there cus am busy with other things now

Hi Gamebak,

Sorry you didnt have a good experience with 50.

It is true that we charge an inactive fee of $50 a month for accounts that have not logged in for over 30 days (simply log in, not run traffic). As soon as you request that money put back into your account the funds are put into your balance without question.

If you would like to discuss this or any additional issues please email me: mboghosian @50onred . com and we can sort out any issues you have.

Best,
Mike Boghosian
Director of Sales

So are you lying now? because after not logging in for over a month $25 went missing and after requesting it to be put back into my account it never happened without answers.

I'd recommend only and only Leadimpact. 50onred is new ppv platform they need a lot of things to take place in this highly target market. So, i do not think you should to try them

They charge $50 for each month of inactivity? To hell with them! Scam!
With 'MediaTraffic' I hold my account inactive for about 7 years for instance. How much could I owe them under such a condition? Scammers.

you guys not accepting payment from india , only bank transfer , this is not good :) even there is no paypal option for deposit. when i contact support , they said from india there is lot fake credit cards. funny :)

I am also looking for promo code.. Also I live in India. I try to fund it. but it also only for Check transfer. Can you make credicard enable for us. so that I can pay via that. I am paying from my USA credit card

Thanks.

MI
Back