The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

$5000 to invest

$5,000 to invest. I wanted to start a coupon site but figure that has already been water down.

Any ideas? I was thinking about starting dealing with giveaways.

Don't let anyone take you off site to help you. Anyone that suggests this is just after your money!

There are an abundance of great honest marketers here that will help you learn to earn without having to pay anyone to do it.

This is not how a Newbie should start their new business in this industry. It is black hat and it will get you banned most everywhere now.

Forget about cloaking and start a clean viable business with the help of our members.
Thanks T J . I didn't know cloaking will get you banned. I want to start something clean. Thank you for the great advice especially about talking on forum rather than in private.

To be honest.
Cloaking will not get you banned as long as you're not using those plugins and platforms that just does redirects.

If I were you with that money.
Start with media buying.
- Find offers
- Get creatives
- Pick an Ad platform
- Do some split testing with your ad copies in which set each daily budget to 1-5$.
- remove the non converting ones until you find your exact copy.
- You don't really need a keyword tool as you can use google keyword planner for it and be sure to target keywords which have low competition and low search rate.
The thing with that is.
No competition and can get your rank in the first place and bid per click is cheap like 0.06-0.010$
It may not be the fast track to what you're hoping but that's the best and easy way for you to go without overspending.
- Repeat the step above for multiple times to have a substantial gain daily to per month.
- Another Keyword planner is basically SEMrush they have free trial.
- Another thing is Get AdPlexity find converting ads with already done landing pages.
- Search the top converting landing pages and get their offers on offervault.com.
- Once you found the offer download the top converting landing page of that offer
- Go to your keyword tool. Research for low competition, longtail keyword with low bid per click
- Then for each keyword you found make it as a seperate ad group and with each keyword you find search for a keyword within that keyword you found for example

- Main Keyword (Becomes Ad Group ) -> Find Keywords using the main keyword (5 should be enough 10 is average do not go overboard with more than 10)

- After you have done that set up a campaign with 5-10$ daily budget and set it to run for 3 days.
- Rinse repeat - Remove the ad copies and keywords that are not converting and repeat as you wish.

If i was you i would start to invest in facebook ads to build an email list .An email list its an asset you have for life ,of course its good to have a good relation with your list to succed .Be careful and research very good until you decide to invest

$5,000 to invest. I wanted to start a coupon site but figure that has already been water down.

why don't you try with affiliate marketing? you can go for mobile marketing, it works very well, and you have a lot of tools to help you with this, and also there are many marketers over here, that could help you with your campaign, i think your budget is also good enough to run a good mobile campaign!! if you need to know more informations about mobile marketing, read threads over the forum here, and hope you will have inspiration for this!! good luck!

To be honest.
Cloaking will not get you banned as long as you're not using those plugins and platforms that just does redirects.

If I were you with that money.
Start with media buying.
- Find offers
- Get creatives
- Pick an Ad platform
- Do some split testing with your ad copies in which set each daily budget to 1-5$.
- remove the non converting ones until you find your exact copy.
- You don't really need a keyword tool as you can use google keyword planner for it and be sure to target keywords which have low competition and low search rate.
The thing with that is.
No competition and can get your rank in the first place and bid per click is cheap like 0.06-0.010$
It may not be the fast track to what you're hoping but that's the best and easy way for you to go without overspending.
- Repeat the step above for multiple times to have a substantial gain daily to per month.
- Another Keyword planner is basically SEMrush they have free trial.
- Another thing is Get AdPlexity find converting ads with already done landing pages.
- Search the top converting landing pages and get their offers on offervault.com.
- Once you found the offer download the top converting landing page of that offer
- Go to your keyword tool. Research for low competition, longtail keyword with low bid per click
- Then for each keyword you found make it as a seperate ad group and with each keyword you find search for a keyword within that keyword you found for example

- Main Keyword (Becomes Ad Group ) -> Find Keywords using the main keyword (5 should be enough 10 is average do not go overboard with more than 10)

- After you have done that set up a campaign with 5-10$ daily budget and set it to run for 3 days.
- Rinse repeat - Remove the ad copies and keywords that are not converting and repeat as you wish.

this is working for google adwords you mean ?

First, let's talk about your remark about a market being watered down. Forget this kind of thinking. The top markets are always crowded with competitors. We are in a highly competitive industry. The good news is that it means this is a healthy industry and there is always room for another marketer. Go where the money is!

Believe it or not, competition is generally good for your business. It is simply a reflection of the size and health of the markets in various niches. The healthier and the larger the market, the more competition there will be. This is a good thing and not a bad thing.

Once you get a stable foundation established and you have developed an initial skill set with campaigns, your tracker, etc., and you have built a good relationship with your AM's, then it will be a good time (if you wish) to begin exploring business with the smaller verticals & niches.

I recommend starting with research before making any decisions about verticals, trackers, geos, offers, and such. You need to get a few things done before you start taking action.
  • Get a VPS (with CPnael & WHM). This should run about $30 a month.
  • Join a couple of networks.
  • Research the verticals a bit so you understand them and their sub-niches.
  • Research the recommended trackers.
  • Research the available traffic sources.
Most all of the research can be done right here in the community. Start some threads in the Newbies Helpdesk forum asking for reps that will work with, and help teach, a Newbie. We have loads of reps here in all facets of the industry that love to help Newbies learn. It is in their interest as well as yours. I recommend starting a new thread for tracker reps, a new thread for affiliate network reps, and another for traffic source reps. Ask them loads of questions and let them teach you. Once you narrow down the sources and reps that you feel most comfortable with, have some Skype chats and/or calls with them so you can narrow the list further. In the end, you want only one tracker, one traffic source, and one vertical sub-niche to begin with. Once your final choices are made, these will be the first areas of expertise you will master. NOTE: It is very important to master these initial choices before moving onto others, because once you master our initial choices you will have the blueprint for doing this over and over again when necessary. Mastering your initial choices is crucial. It is how you build your foundation for the rest of your businesses future interests.

This should only take a week or two at most. This is your new business, take your time and do it right! You need to have some discussions with your Affiliate Network AM's (Account Managers) to get to know them and so they can get to know you. It is very important to build these AM relationships.

Do the same thing with the tracker reps and the traffic source reps. We have all of the affiliate network reps, tracker reps, and traffic source reps, right here in our Resources area for you to get started. You see, once you have had the help of these reps to help you plan a starting point for your new business, then you can lay out a well thought out plan and set of goals to achieve as a Newbie. It is very important for you to plan your initial entrance into this business. It is a necessary step, a step you will take with every other aspect of this business as well. Everything you do from now on must be planned in advance before taking action, otherwise, without a plan, you will end up in endless loops of moving from one opportunity to another without ever finishing or mastering anything.

Note: Don't get caught up in black hat of any kind as a Newbie. It is completely unnecessary, no good for a long term business, and will immediately put you, your relationships, and your money at risk!

MI
Back