The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

$5,000 per month - how long did it take you?

walter_white1

affiliate
ok my first goal is to start making $5,000 per month from affiliate marketing. my goal is to only market to my list.

with that being said I DONT HAVE A LIST.

so i was wondering how long did it take you guys to make a list that could consistently earn you $5,000 or more per month.

from your experience how long does it take you to see traffic from your article marketing??.

maybe you guys can help.

Weekends are slow on forums. Especially when you post at midnight Saturday or 8 AM Sunday. ;)

Having said that, the other problem I suspect is that I don't think we have as many IMer affiliates as some other forums and they are the main ones that would do list building. Here we have more retail affiliates so list building isn't the primary type of marketing.

$5,000 a month is incredibly unrealistic as a goal for most people. I've been doing affiliate marketing for about 2 years and the most I've ever made in one month is $1,000. Of course I haven't been doing affiliate marketing full-time, but still. $5,000 a month would require excessive amounts of success.

$5000 a month??? holy cow sign me up too. I cant see how someone could get to that point unless they had some crazy marketing site that was getting thousands of daily hits. i would say $1000 realistic.

Wow that's a big goal. I make about $50 per month online, but I can $1000 per week writing for other companies like Demand Media. I also land ghostwriting projects every now and then. I would love to make 5k per month from my websites. I'm working on it.

If you have a few websites and employ bloggers I think you can do it (you won't have the time to create all that content on your own). Most people do this part time, but if you want to make it your full time job...

Wow that's a big goal. I make about $50 per month online, but I can $1000 per week writing for other companies like Demand Media. I also land ghostwriting projects every now and then. I would love to make 5k per month from my websites. I'm working on it.

How many articles do you write in a week for demand media then? that's quite a lot for writing articles!

$5,000 a month is incredibly unrealistic as a goal for most people. I've been doing affiliate marketing for about 2 years and the most I've ever made in one month is $1,000. Of course I haven't been doing affiliate marketing full-time, but still. $5,000 a month would require excessive amounts of success.

It is realistic because I make around that much.
It took me a few years to learn what worked for me.
Anyone can do it if they work a few hours per day.
Advertising like crazy, trying out new campaigns, trying new methods, building lists etc. it can be done.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

$5000 a month??? holy cow sign me up too. I cant see how someone could get to that point unless they had some crazy marketing site that was getting thousands of daily hits. i would say $1000 realistic.

LOL, you don't need thousands of hits to make that much. If you do pay per lead it's pretty easy.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

ok my first goal is to start making $5,000 per month from affiliate marketing. my goal is to only market to my list.

with that being said I DONT HAVE A LIST.

so i was wondering how long did it take you guys to make a list that could consistently earn you $5,000 or more per month.

from your experience how long does it take you to see traffic from your article marketing??.

maybe you guys can help.

You shouldn't just market to your list. Market at every place possible if you are wanting to make $5,000 per month.

Join several affiliate companies and work several hours per day. It's alot of work so don't expect to make an easy 5K. You can do it if you put in the hours and find creative ways to advertise.

I can make around $4000 per month when I work my tail off!!! I only make around $80 per month from my websites, so the majority of my income comes from working for other clients and content companies.

MI
Back