The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

$3500/day to ZERO in One Day with FB - Help!

Quanghung

affiliate
Hello

So I was spending about 1k a day on Facebook advertising my ecommerce store (fully compliant, in the Home & Garden space), and was making about $2500-$3500/day in sales..

Until one day they decided to ban my account - apparently for "suspicious payment activity" which was crazy because I had a $5000 billing threshold and I wasn't even due to be billed yet.

Appeals have failed and I keep getting the same cookie-cutter responses saying that they can't "confidently reinstate my payment account in interest of protecting their users"

Further attempts to create new business and personal accounts were effectively shut down by FB, tried new credit cards, Paypal accounts, virtual credit cards, different computers, family members' accounts, etc... even replaced the store with a new domain. Trust me when you go from 3k a day to zero you try everything LOL!

Anyone with similar experiences? Would like to resume advertising on Facebook ASAP, and it's really frustrating when I see people advertise illegal stuff like steroids and other shady stuff they don't crack down on them just because they're in foreign languages.. when I'm just selling regular household items!

Thanks in advance!

This is why I never depend on ads.

Very few people ever get Facebook, Adwords and other ad network accounts re-instated once they are lost.

There are a couple of companies that are successful in getting this done effectively, but I do believe they are not as successful as they claim.

Here is a search term with other help: Google

Now, let me ask you a question just to play devils advocate. If your competition is spending a million a month on Facebook ads and they tell their dedicated representative that you are hurting their business, what do you think will happen to your account?

I have created such a stir in industries in the past that I had press release companies shut down an entire industry via press releases. This is not speculation and I spent a boatload of money with them, but others had more money than I did and do.

And yes, I've lost large amounts of income several times online. Anywhere from 200 to 9 k per day. I can relate heavily because I've walked a mile or two in your shoes. It's scary, frustrating and wrong when you are playing by the rules.

It's even worse in e commerce because of the loss of revenues, it means people and structure still cost without the revenue to back it any longer.

Always remember this in online marketing. He who has the gold makes the rules when it comes to paid advertising/traffic.

It's sad, but true.

I learned long ago to build up a real following, building useful and authoritative content and using organic methods is the only true and lasting way to success for the average marketer.

You can get back to where you were, but now it's not as easy, it will take a lot of labor on your part.

Always remember, to be successful, we must see things as they are, and even better than they are, but not worse than they are. Focus on what you can do.

Now, for another dose of reality. You know who you are, and I know who you are since very few ever make a nickle online. You have what it takes to fix this issue, one way or another. The fact that you've accomplished what you have means you are the part of the 3%.

You can fix this, so don't give up hope. Start a program of fixing the issue immediately and continue to move forward. Don't settle for telling the stories of the big one that got away. You're better than that by far.

I am truly sorry that you are in your current situation and hope you can resolve it, but if not, you can build it back up organically if you wish to.

Hope this helps.

banners
Back