The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

$300+ in a day

Finally, after long hours and hours of testing stuffs managed to earn $300+ in a day with zero investment! lol .....Never give up :)
nMcABCA.png

npRzQyj.png
Never give-up dude. Congratulations for this, but also good that you give us some advises about this netwrk.

What was the reason they have you for reversing the leads? Normally, they can't do it without proper cause so if your traffic was genuine PPC, they shouldn't have any reason to scrub them unless there were tons of customer complaints maybe due to targeting or audience issues?

Nick

Yes. Proper evidence is needed.

Last edited:
Finally, after long hours and hours of testing stuffs managed to earn $300+ in a day with zero investment! lol .....Never give up :)
nMcABCA.png

npRzQyj.png
Hello, I am very newbie to affiliate marketing and I want to know which training program and which mentor show you how to do affiliate marketing and is this mobile marketing? I know you said you didn't put much money invest in this but if I want to start how much money do you think a newbie should prepare and how should I start? I have started to try to learn since 2017 and I can never find a step by step program to teach me how to do this.

Hello, I am very newbie to affiliate marketing and I want to know which training program and which mentor show you how to do affiliate marketing and is this mobile marketing? I know you said you didn't put much money invest in this but if I want to start how much money do you think a newbie should prepare and how should I start? I have started to try to learn since 2017 and I can never find a step by step program to teach me how to do this.

Well, tbh i did the research myself and everything's about testing and testing until you find the good results! never lose hope

oh and you can separate a budget, spend on traffic sources,trackers,spy tools,test out offers and then you can result in profit..that's the best thing i can suggest ..

Guys! i dont recommend using this network it's cpagrip...Firstly, the conversion rate of the offers are very low and on top of that i earned over $700 a day sending thousands of traffic and they reversed 80% of my lead even though i know its real traffic and real lead! ok i can understand at the most 10% would fill in the fake infos which could be reversed but 80% is freaking high and totally unbelievable :( they should have atleast paid me for my hard work! spent over $3500 on traffic(PPC) and everything just in week (i was still at a loss) and in the end they did this.. and on top of that even the little earning i should be getting is unsure!

Hi All,

If someone can explain to me what this is all about, would appreciate it..!

How do 80% of leads get reversed..??

I see mobicow and cpagrip mentioned as possible sites involved in the conversation..

Thanks...

Hi All,

If someone can explain to me what this is all about, would appreciate it..!

How do 80% of leads get reversed..??

I see mobicow and cpagrip mentioned as possible sites involved in the conversation..

Thanks...

mobicow and cpagrip possible?? i dont think so, AM himself told mobicow's traffic isn't good for cpagrip

Hmm him only made 53 cents using cpagrip content locking YouTube strategy.

Can you pm me your strategy if you don't mind sharing !

Not looking for your exact formula but just a skeleton blueprint I can follow while implementing different sources

nMcABCA.png

npRzQyj.png

Hmm him only made 53 cents using cpagrip content locking YouTube strategy.

Can you pm me your strategy if you don't mind sharing !

Not looking for your exact formula but just a skeleton blueprint I can follow while implementing different sources

Methods should be shared here in the forums, so everyone benefits.

banners
Back