The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

$300/Day ... The Best I Have Ever Made!

Wow, its an amazing achievement, if it came from FB only. I haven't heard anything like this before. I means, yes! people manage to get some traffic from FB, but here, we are talking about tonnes of traffic and not just the ordinary traffic. I am really interested to know about the subject and niche ... however, its CLASSIFIED :D

Hey!
Congrats to you! In the past 2-3 years I had an average of $450 per day out of free traffic. It's a great feeling that money comes in without doing anything. Right now it's not so good anymore, I'm at around $150 per day now. But working on it to increase it again!

Good luck!

Wow, its an amazing achievement, if it came from FB only. I haven't heard anything like this before. I means, yes! people manage to get some traffic from FB, but here, we are talking about tonnes of traffic and not just the ordinary traffic. I am really interested to know about the subject and niche ... however, its CLASSIFIED :D
It's Dating niche my friend, all you need is to make a big FB page.
thanks for ur kind words :)

Hey!
Congrats to you! In the past 2-3 years I had an average of $450 per day out of free traffic. It's a great feeling that money comes in without doing anything. Right now it's not so good anymore, I'm at around $150 per day now. But working on it to increase it again!

Good luck!
That's pretty cool man, what traffic source and niche u r getting those results from ?!

You can do the same thing on Reddit, Pinterest, Instagram, G+ ... :)
or build other fb pages :p
The same strategy won't be working on other social networks, but I was really thinking about finding new strategy for Reddit or Pinterest because there's a lot of good traffic there :D
Thanks a lot aimadnet :)

Keep it up man. I'll tell you this once you have enough profit to sustain your living costs. Start to build a team so you can launch more offers, create a system whereas if you work or not money is still coming in. Don't get too comfortable yet. I look forward to seeing your $5k profit a day story.

MI
Back