Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

300.000$ in 3 months with a blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa84

affiliate
Another story of a “money making” blog.

In January 2008 Christian Slater started a blog on wordpress.com, with 0$ invested. His blog is named “Stuff White People Like” and in late February it came into NPR (Talk of the Nation) attention to establish if it’s a racist or a satire writing.

After a month, on 20th of March, a publishing house named Random House made an announce in which it says that they have paid 300.000 $ for the copyright and that they’ll publish a book named Stuff White People Like.

This is how a 3 months old blog could make you 300.000$ richer.

An interesting story but one which is hardly surprising.
Christian Slater is known the world over and with someone picking up something they deemed to be controversial the site became popular overnight by the press and media withour Slater having to do much at all.

When i see such successful blogs, i feel like shutting down my 1 year old blog. It earns near to nothing, just adsense :( . Lol i am zealous !!

Well that blog must be something by earning such a huge amount of money.. :beer: congratulations *hope mine was like that* :wallbash:

Hmm it's really interesting to see and hear this type of news as this can be his creativity to choose this name and at last resulted him with money.

This can be his own luck with which he got that amount for him. According to me there are many ways by which one can get rich but the basic one begins with struggling and another one with luck.

Actually, if you creative enough and if you can thing something which is unique and got some demand plus you are the marketing leader, you will get a lots of $$

Actually, if you creative enough and if you can thing something which is unique and got some demand plus you are the marketing leader, you will get a lots of $$

Well, I thought installing a webcam in my bathroom, still trying to find the right spot for it. :lol:

That's a very inspiring story for a blogger, I will think of a unique type of blog someday. I hope so...

It is so easy!

It helps a lot if you a star of some kind, with press and TV behind you.
When you get there, everything is easy, because you are under the spot,
and people expect from you particular behavior, and judge you as you are
known off, deserve you this now or not.

Let me explain:
When Jerry Seinfeld yells in the street: "Taxi!", people say: "Look how funny he is!".
If I do the same, people will say: "Just another idiot trying to catch taxi in NY."

So, here is my advice: If you wont to earn some easy money, first become a star! :first:

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back