The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

3 Way Link Building Strategies

linkbuilder85

affiliate
3 way linking is now easily tracked by the search engines. I wouldn't recommend it unless You link to relevant pages, which can do nothing wrong.

Hi

We like these two ideas:
* Remember to place the target keywords as anchor texts in your link. Once your link is live, check website and make sure that your link is in accordance as required.
* Check for the backlinks of the competitors in Google and Yahoo.

Of course, Google has dramatically discounted 3 way linking over the past 2 years so it's not generally even worth the effort (in my estimation).

That being said, a few well placed link exchanges do certainly help your sites SERPS

I will not in favor of 3 way linking.Try for the one way linking and is one of the best way and thanks for providing the details.

N.B: -- This message contains personal, privileged, and confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee,you are NOTIFIED not to disseminate, distribute,re-transmit, copy, or utilize this e-mail, and contents herein. Please notify the sender immediately by return email if you have received this e-mail by mistake. You are FURTHER NOTIFIED to delete this e-mail and any attachments, as well as any copies made thereof, from your computer system(s). The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message and unless explicitly stated otherwise, does not intend to give legal advice or enter in an attorney-client relationship.

Prehaps not posting it on a public forum would be best if this message contains "confidential information"?

banners
Back