The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

3 quick Questions please

ASSATOUR

affiliate
1- If the campaign does not convert, how much time (or days) do I need to leave before stopping it?

2- What are the reasons why the campaign does not convert at all?

3- If you tried 10 campaigns, no one converted. What will you do?

1- If the campaign does not convert, how much time (or days) do I need to leave before stopping it?
i suggest you leave the campaign at least more than 1 day.

- the offer is not good
- the way you promoting is not good

if you are doing it correct you can find something that convert for sure, but making it profitable that's another topic.

You generally want to test an offer over a couple days. You don't really want to stop an offer based on time, but rather how much you've spent on it. I'd spend around 10x the payout to see if the offer is good or not. If you mix multiple offers and landing pages together you need to spend more to know if what you're doing works.

The offer could be broken. The offer could be old. The offer could just suck. The way you're promoting it could not be good. There are a million reasons why.

Test more campaigns. Most people might agree there is an 80/20 rule to affiliate marketing. 80% of you efforts will end in complete failure. You need to make a system to keep testing offers over and over until you find what works.

banners
Back