The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

3 conversion yay!

I'm surprised, I didn't think Bing allowed direct linking. That's nice and easy then. Downside is, per sale leads almost never work without a presale landing page. You may want to consider incorporating a lander in your campaign.

Let me know if you get any conversion with DL. But i recommend you build LP for better ROI.

today i checked 73 clicks on direct link nutra offer but not sale and paused one campaign! Now direct link is not working! i will make landing page soon

I'm surprised, I didn't think Bing allowed direct linking. That's nice and easy then. Downside is, per sale leads almost never work without a presale landing page. You may want to consider incorporating a lander in your campaign.

yes bing ads allows direct link! i agreed you said! i wil make blog or landing page

Congrats. I am happy that you are able to make some good amount of money from your invstment. That is a motivating spirit that we ahouls lways have when handling issues. Please make sure tht you now set some new goals that you want to achieve so that you keep growing. Make sure that the goals set are above the current ones so as to get out of the comfort zone. Otherwise enjoy your hard work.

banners
Back