The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

2015 almost over, what have you achieved? What are your 2016 goals?

Tim King

affiliate
Seeing as this year is almost out (no idea where it's gone!), I wondered what people have down as their achievements for this year?

And for those looking to smash through into 2016, what are your goals?

2015: After having just one mobile campaign under my belt, with 4 conversions! I left my career of over 18 years to give AM a go full time as it really grabbed at my attention. All or nothing now, 6 months to get it profitable (2 months in so far!)

2016: Keep at AM, get more defined on the paths that will make me profitable, release the information product idea I've got and push them as hard as possible. Networking more with people too and getting to a few events.

I've decided I'm never going back to the corporate world, I like living a life without an alarm going off in the morning so it's balls deep and making this work until it clicks
biggrin.png
Just under 4 months left to get to a level where I can pay my mortgage and bills!

2015: Nothing - too much procrastinating.
2016: Take AM seriously & stop procrastinating. Schedule regular time per week for AM, just get "something" out on the internet - refine and repeat. Target by the end of 2016 is for me is to be making £5k per month from AM sales.

Tim, you mentioned:-
2015: After having just one mobile campaign under my belt
Is mobile your focus? If so is that primarily around app builds with ad displays?

Seeing as this year is almost out (no idea where it's gone!), I wondered what people have down as their achievements for this year?

And for those looking to smash through into 2016, what are your goals?
2015 has been a great year for me and I can say I have achieved a lot in my life. I have greatly grown in the marketing as far as my career is concerned. I have this year been able to buy my own house from the monies I have received from the affiliate marketing. I have grown my skills just to another level that am totally proud of. As 2016 approaches, I have to grow even higher and achieve the goals set for the year.

2015 is a good year because I get to know more about CPA marketing and be part of this amazing forum. I'm quite new in CPA, and still have a full time job.

2016 Goals:
1. Focus only on CPA marketing and work hard at it.
2. Make as much money in CPA marketing as I'm at my day job :)

2015 was a very good and decent year for me as i have achieved many things and learned a lot in 2015... i completed my graduation fin 2015 and i started affiliate marketing in 2015.. I learned a lot in this year and i am still on it.... as far as he earning is concered i have earned a lot but not according to my expeactions .... i have made many many new friends and hanged out with them... now head to 2016 i wish all the people on this forum that they should have a prosporus and money full 2016 so that they can start their year witha warm welcome to 2016.....

Not the greatest year for me. Stress mounted with no time in between one thing to the next to calm and let things settle. Had to finally accept trying to do a janitorial business in a monopoly owned rural area was costing me more $$ than I was bringing in, and had to close down.

But I learned commercial fishing and have my own local commercial fishing license and a few customers. I stumbled upon Affiliate Marketing and managed to get two referral signups to my first program I offer in my first month. (Most of my affiliate links are products/software. But I also offer a training program that includes hosting. All free traffic thus far, non-paid).

Despite it being a stressful year, and ending as such, I learned a lot.

In 2016 I hope to land more customers in my new fishing business. It doesn't pay the bills, but it's only local. Only a few customers so far. But it does pay for itself and let me see some profit, which helps with certain things.

I also expect to keep learning about AM and implementing what I learn. I expect to see a reasonable income through AM during 2016.

2015: Nothing - too much procrastinating.
2016: Take AM seriously & stop procrastinating. Schedule regular time per week for AM, just get "something" out on the internet - refine and repeat. Target by the end of 2016 is for me is to be making £5k per month from AM sales.

Tim, you mentioned:-

Is mobile your focus? If so is that primarily around app builds with ad displays?

It was my focus when I was first looking into AM earlier this year, mainly as it was from a guide on another forum. It was just banner adds through Decisive that I did, Brazil AV/security.

MI
Back