The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

2008 - 2014 - CPAlead to Facebook Success Story

StephenC

affiliate
Hi Guys,

My name is Stephen and I started on Cpalead around 7 years ago. You can see one of my biggest shouts in history on CPAlead was $22,000 in 1 day. K ( The owner here ) can verify this! Anyway I want to tell you about my journey. ( see here The biggest shout, you've seen! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix )

I began with CPAlead doing about $20 a day and worked my way up to a solid $1000 + a day. Then CPAlead began to die and I started working on Facebook. I started a few fashion pages that grew really big and I began selling products and was once again making about $1000 a day.

Now recently I found a new product called Instantly Ageless . I began promoting this product through Facebook Beauty Groups and any buy and sell group and now I am making over $5,000 per day on it.

See here : Screenshot by Lightshot

Method? : I began by posting videos like this : Screenshot by Lightshot

The videos I then post on all the groups/pages I have liked and the product goes viral with the video and sales start coming in. For each sale for about $80 I get $30 commission.

If you guys want to use this method then I feel there is enough room on Facebook for everyone to start doing it and of course if you signup underneath me I will earn 10% bonus also.

I know this is a Semi Promotion for myself but its also a very valuable method/product that alot of you entrepreneurs can start using in order to make some good money on Facebook

You can signup here: Jeunesse Global

I would appreciate if you would use my name as your sponsor as everyone needs a sponsor: AgelessJeuness

Once again if you want to ask K the owner I have known him a while through Skype and he will tell you I am a legitimate person ( even though I do not post much - I like to spend my time earning )

I hope you like my success story/method all at once

Stephen

Hey Stephen!

I definitely remember your past success when I used to AM at that network! Glad to see you around and still killing it with fresh methods.

Continue rocking it, man!

:ninja:

I went to join that Jeunesse Global but they want like £20 to join, i dont see why i should pay them for the privilege of selling there stuff.

Thanks guys. Ya Stewmath I has to pay that started kit fee aswell. I guess its something for them to make a bit of money for people looking to make money.

Trust me they are a legitimate company that pay. Research them. They done over $200 million in revenue last year and their product is all over the market

Jeremy! Is that you from CPAlead Chat? Glad to see you around too man!

Tyforest. As you can see I barely have time to post a proper success story. Just go with what I showed you and try your own methods and you should be able to sell it easy. Its a product women will keep using.

Jeremy! Is that you from CPAlead Chat? Glad to see you around too man!

Tyforest. As you can see I barely have time to post a proper success story. Just go with what I showed you and try your own methods and you should be able to sell it easy. Its a product women will keep using.

Yes sir. I was an Account Manager and trolled the chat all day, haha. See ya around! :ninja:

I've heard of this product, my daughter told me about it and even got herself some samples. Apparently, this is a HOT product.

So.. what's the case study here? Really, post a real case study, don't just post your aff link to get some subscribers.

Actually, this post doesn't help the community at all.

I'm curious are you making $5000 a day commission or is this the total of products sold? I ask this because if that's just commission that's 35k a week... 140K a month profit from just posting on beauty pages and groups? Works out to be over $1.6 million a year. Of course this at the extreme end and based off that $5000 a day but I'm assuming it's not consistent?

What I'm saying is.. are you utilizing FB adverts or just using the strategies you said above? I'm sure you're method is highly successful but to get those kind of numbers there would be a need for adverts because not every video you post would go viral. So with facebook adverts comes outgoings. what is the true profit? I'm curious thanks.

As Franklin said above, am curious if your method is a consistent earner. I say this because FB has limited organic reach a long ago for FB pages, but would love to hear from yousince you said you promote via groups.

MI
Back