The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

20000 Mobile Visitors a day. How to monetize...?

Abubakr

affiliate
Hi,
I have a website that receives about 20,000 visitors a day which are mobile traffic.
Most of the traffic is from Pakistan and India (80%). 5% is US and others.

Looking to try the best offer possible on my site to monetize. All ideas welcome.

Thanks

Sign up to mobile CPA network, and install their offers with banners based on geos (apply geoip script). There are networks that offer a script that do that automatically, but with doing it manually give you full control over the creatives and the offers.

Other option is sign up to ad network with advanced DSP and implement their code.

Split test all options, keep the one who gives you the highest eCPM

Sign up to mobile CPA network, and install their offers with banners based on geos (apply geoip script). There are networks that offer a script that do that automatically, but with doing it manually give you full control over the creatives and the offers.

Other option is sign up to ad network with advanced DSP and implement their code.

Split test all options, keep the one who gives you the highest eCPM
Thanks. Any suggestion on which network can provide that script..?

Many CPA networks offer such a script, I personally know mobvista do.

You'll have to split test several of them, to find the most efficient one for you.

Hi,
I have a website that receives about 20,000 visitors a day which are mobile traffic.
Most of the traffic is from Pakistan and India (80%). 5% is US and others.

Looking to try the best offer possible on my site to monetize. All ideas welcome.

Thanks

Make sure the offers are relative to the site content for best response. The type of content on the site will determine the best vertical(s) to look at.

Simple, you first brainstorm ideas on what you visitors would really want and then sell it to them or lock it with cpa/ppd.

Hi Abubakr! Have you heard about Mobidea? Mobidea is an in-house built platform that helps affiliates to monetize their mobile traffic. Our precise algorithm provides you the best offers for adult, dating and utility apps. You can start to make money today. Please feel free to contact us at affiliate-service@mobidea.com. We’ll be glad to help you!

Last edited:
I've had a lot of website owners tell me that Mobpartner has done well for them but like @tjtutor said the more relevant the offer is to your site content the better conversion rates you'll get.

You could also offer your visitors an incentive and send them to mobile incentive offers.

Hi @Abubakr
Here at Mobicow we can provide you with a new revenue stream without compromising your current strategy as we
do not take real estate from your site.
We have Global reach. On time payment.
For further information, please feel free to contact me via Skype or email in signature.

Dominic

@ Abu, Please PM. A friend of mine too had a similar website. He monetized it well with pop up and redirect using mobile CPA network. PM me I will send you the details.

banners
Back