The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

150K Newbie Trying To Earn His First Million

Robert Mishovski

affiliate
Hey guys!

Here's my story:

- 5 years of experience in AM and user acquisition (of which 3 years being focused only on SEO)

- Made over 150k promoting hosting companies and doing SEO services for fortune 500 companies

- I helped 2 companies grow from 0 to 500k in monthly revenue with my SEO client acquisition funnel

- 3 Months ago I started doing fb and adwords campaigns with native marketing for lead generation offers and I'm already making 200-500% ROI

Hope to meet cool people here!

Hi Robert... Welcome to the Fix. I'm sure you can contribute tons here. I recommend joining the The Dojo (Aff link) to read & share top secret stuff :)

Your background is very impressive and inspiring. Good luck with your journey in FB & Adwords. Do share more details. We're all ears and I'm adding this to my watchlist.

Last edited:
Hey guys!

Hi @Robert Mishovski , thanks for joining us. It's great to have you with us.

Here's my story:

- 5 years of experience in AM and user acquisition (of which 3 years being focused only on SEO)

- Made over 150k promoting hosting companies and doing SEO services for fortune 500 companies

- I helped 2 companies grow from 0 to 500k in monthly revenue with my SEO client acquisition funnel

- 3 Months ago I started doing fb and adwords campaigns with native marketing for lead generation offers and I'm already making 200-500% ROI

Hope to meet cool people here!

Loads of greatness there. I'm sure you can help many members increase their game in this business. Impressive credentials!

You'll meet a lot of great folks here and all of them helping one another daily. I'm sure you'll find your way around and hook up with some interesting members.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back