The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

10k impression no conversion

07knev

Hi

Iam promoting CPA Offer from Adworksmedia, with propeller Ads traffic source.
Able to get 10k impressions but no conversions.

I use adsbrige tracking tool, able to see the traffic coming from specific country NL as per the offer recommends.

But i do not understand where aim going wrong?

Please suggest

Thanks
knev

Hello,

With this kind of info, I don't think lots of people are going to be able to help you with this.

Post your stats, tell us what offer you are promoting, your payout, if you are using a landing or no, and so on.

Good luck on your journey.

What offer are u promoting i think u are Promoting Pin Submit offers witch is hard To get Conversion cus the user has to Subscribe but the Good news is that they pay higher than other
Can u tell us what are u Promoting
also are u using landing page or direct linking ?

Sounds like you may just be getting into mobile marketing. The questions above are the same that I have for you, we need to know if you are using a landing page or direct link. Also, once you get past 5k or 6k traffic with no conversion, maybe it is time to move on to another offer if you think you have set up the links correctly. Every dot and letter needs to be correct otherwise no conversions, at least in my experience.

Sometimes to keep the cost down, it is good to start out by making sure everything is working. To confirm this with traffic maybe consider bidding a lower price for traffic until you get the first conversion, then you know it is working and you can up the bid for better quality and do your optimizing with the additional conversions, locating which sites are responding and blacklisting the ones that are not.
10k traffic with no conversions is unusual in my experience if you know the offer is a good one.

AFfilate manger mention it is a hot offer, so i choose the product. when it was 5k impression, i try to add two more offers to do split test, but the result remain same.

Hello buddy. I am sorry for the issues you are going through now. I always understand the feel especially when you have put in all the efforts and you can not even see the results. I am also curious just to know whether you have taken time to do some testing of the entire system. There are times where we have gaps in what we do and therefore unable to convert as it is required. Be sure to run an exclusive test of everything and every unit so that you are sure it is working.

MI
Back