The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

100 Amazing Free Wordpress Themes

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Here is an amazing array of great FREE Wordpress themes for your site building and blogging efforts.

100 Amazing Free Wordpress Themes for 2009

High quality free Wordpress Themes have become harder and harder to find in the past year, with the influx of premium themes, more and more designers and developers are selling themes (and rightly so, they do amazing work). But, that aside, the quality is certainly there, and we are sure you will be impressed with this Wordpress theme compilation for 2009.

Enjoy!

this is so awesome Linda ... just in time that I needed some new word press template design cause I will be redesigning my site with a Word Press theme. Thanks a bunch. I hope that this Freed word press themes will be compatible with IE6 till IE5 hehe cause I'm having a problem with those kind of browsers messes up my CSS.

Thanks for sharing that link, Linda. The sheer creativity of others always astounds and inspires me.

emofree, a lot of designers are moving away from IE5&6 because, when you think about it, IE6 is 8 years old and IE5 even older. With better, faster, more compliant browsers being released (IE7, IE8, Opera, Firefox, et al), designers can only spend so much energy making sure every browser is supported.

I can safely say, being in the design business for quite a few years, that *very few* designers (and by very few, I mean none that I've come across) actually design for IE5 period. In fact, they generally just create a plain CSS file and link it for any browser below IE6.

All that said, the likelihood of *any* of those themes looking as they are presented in the screenshot in IE5 is slim to none and in IE6, you might get lucky if the designer was feeling patient that day. ;)

~ Teli

I was thinking of what template to use for my new automotive blog i'm creating and thanks to this list i've found the "Magaling" theme that would be perfect. It's clean, blue and simple. Thanks!

banners
Back