Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
Just saw it at the footer / impressive milestone
There is alot of knowledge in that mix

DISCUSSIONS:

MEMBERS:
VISITED TODAY:

How many before were bots? I notice the post count is down 30%~
Also, the world has been beat down bad by the pandemic.
Still, people still buy things
  • $1,400.00 + relief payments are coming in the USA the next few weeks.
  • That should help some here in the US with the economy in general.

How many before were bots? I notice the post count is down 30%~
Also, the world has been beat down bad by the pandemic.
Still, people still buy things
  • $1,400.00 + relief payments are coming in the USA the next few weeks.
  • That should help some here in the US with the economy in general.

We have been hit hard by several new forums that opened up with promises of great riches. Newness always sells, but we are starting to see most of the members that left last year come back. All of the new forums are paid forums and sooner or later members get tired of paying for content.

While I do believe in having some premium content, and other products, available as upgrades, I have always believed that a no fee model for valuable and actionable content has to be at the core of a community like ours.

I saw this once before with AffiliateFix and it came back strong. We have some great things coming this year and for the years to come!

There is alot of knowledge in that mix

A massive amount!

One of the issues today with newbies is they just want to have themselves a "don't teach me" approach provided to them where they can just copy and paste a successful campaign. This never works.

Newbies, for the most part, are lazy, have no commitment, are not dedicated to success, and feel having to take the time to educate themselves is a stupid remedy for starting a business. This always results in there saying nothing works for them and that this is a hard business to start.

You are a perfect example of how quickly, and how successful, someone can be at building a new business from scratch by simply doing the "paint by the numbers" approach to this industry. You are going a long ways in this biz!

Last edited:
While I do believe in having some premium content, and other products, available as upgrades, I have always believed that a no fee model for valuable and actionable content has to be at the core of a community like ours.
Well the word community sais a lot... I am here because of the fact that I can grow from the 'free content' others left here and provide me every day. I appreciate this and try to do my little bit in participating, also freely... I have my ups and downs but will do my best to help anyone active here.. The question remains: if I had paid to gain access to the content, would I invest myself here in the same way as I do now? (I know the answer, I guess you all do...)
I absolutely agree with the fact that premium content can easily co-exist with the above. There is nothing wrong with this but in my mind it serves a different purpose
I saw this once before with AffiliateFix and it came back strong. We have some great things coming this year and for the years to come!
Well crossing my fingers I will still be here to witness it all !
And I can't stress it enough! Thank you for the energy you guys dedicate to run this place!

Thx for noticing, @Honeybadger . Yup, we are a chatty bunch. :)

I have told members that we get excited whenever one of them succeeds, not sure they believe me but it's true. Does that mean we don't get out enough? :D Maybe but I don't care, I love knowing that we can help somebody take off and fly to wherever they want to go in life. What could be more satisfying?

When I joined here in 2013, AffiliateFix was a family. It grew the point where we couldn't fit everybody at the kitchen table anymore, so now we are a community, best one ever! But I may be biased...

MI
Back