The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

10 reasons why you MUST start a Squidoo page

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks good as far as it goes, trigger. I think you need more content though, maybe another couple of modules. Loads of those to choose from.

I have left a message on your Spurs lens but not sure if that makes it one of my favs or not?

No, comments aren`t the same as `favourites` or rating a site or joining a fan club. You need to do each of those separately.

If you check the other Squidoo thread here you`ll find a number of posts from members willing to reciprocate the above.

I'd recommend beefing up the text content side of things using a text/write module. You can use basic html so you can include some thunbnails hosted elsewhere to liven it up and tell us all a bit about your influences and preferred styles. The flikr module is coolm, but as it takes a while to load I'd stick it further down and include a couple of 'poloroid' modules. I note you link to a blog, if this has an rss feed, why not post the feed in the squidoo rss module.
Also, you're missing out by not monetizing it at all, (though you don't have to if you're independently wealthy! ), as it's photo based, how about selecting some cameras, or photo accessories, frames, supplies etc, either from amazon, ebay or your own affiliate programs!

Ok I have beefed it up and added some nice images. I'm in the process of uploading the collection to Amazon so will possibly advertise them on the lens too, although I would prefer them to go through the site to order prints.

Still can't add my site to your group so guess I'll wait a few more hours and try later.

Quality of Content

It all depends on quality of content also.

If you have written good content people will naturally bookmark you.

Hi,

I am new and I don't know anything on Sqidoo.

What are lenses?

Thanks

war

Lens is just a word for Squidoo call their pages, just replace the word lens with web page.
Are you planning to create a lense?
Hi,

What are lenses?

Thanks

war

Is it worth to create Squidoo lense ?

Maybe. I don't know?

Is it like I have another free website ?

Is Squidoo some kind of community ?

by

war:shifty:

War,

The most sensible thing to do is to google squidoo and read for yourself - what squidoo is about !

It just saves other peoples time on answering the same Q again & again!

Or why not read this thread fully!

Maybe. I don't know?

Is it like I have another free website ?

Is Squidoo some kind of community ?

by

war:shifty:

squidoo payday!

For those new to squidoo it's not worth checking your dashboard, but for those that had lenses published in March go check your dashboardnow! Though you may have been alerted to payday by a nice paypal payment droppingin your inbox! The earnings show are revenue earned in the month of March. Revenue is slightly down as a result of them switching ad providers and a major layout revamp, though they are stating that next months revenue should reflect the new 'glam' ads which apparently are performing very well!

Top tier $8.32
Next tier $1.42
Next tier $.07

Hey I am rich

$1.42 has been donated in your name to Squidoo Charity Fund.
$0.07 will be held in your Reserve Hopper (you haven't quite reached your Cash Payout Threshold, so this amount will roll over until you do).

Code:
 		 		Hi,

What are lenses?

Thanks

war

They are just like a single web page. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back