The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

10 Million Dollar Affiliate Success Story

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I've written about Markus Frind owner of Plenty of Fish before because his story is so inspirational. He makes about $10 million a year (over 50% is profit), from affiliate programs, Adsense and direct advertising and only invests about an hour a day into his business. There's a new in-depth story about him in Inc magazine this month. I've had it in my drafts & wanted to get it published today thinking it will make some good weekend reading, especially for newer affiliates.

<strong> <a href="http://www.inc.com/magazine/20090101/and-the-money-comes-rolling-in.html">And the Money Comes Rolling In</a></strong>

"<strong>Markus Frind works one hour a day and brings in $10 million a year. How does he do it? He keeps things simple...</strong>

Amazingly, Frind has set up his company so that doing everything else amounts to doing almost nothing at all. "I usually accomplish everything in the first hour," he says, before pausing for a moment to think this over. "Actually, in the first 10 or 15 minutes."

To demonstrate, Frind turns to his computer and begins fiddling with a free software program that he uses to manage his advertising inventory. While he is doing this, he carps about Canada's high income-tax rate, a serious problem considering that Plenty of Fish is on track to book revenue of $10 million for 2008, with profit margins in excess of 50 percent. Then, six minutes and 38 seconds after beginning his workday, Frind closes his Web browser and announces, "All done." <strong> <a href="http://www.inc.com/magazine/20090101/and-the-money-comes-rolling-in.html">More</a>…</strong>

I have seen videos about him and read his story as an inspiration to all of us working hard on our online business. THis guy looks down to earth and has one of the most potent, dominant website on earth. Great for him!

MI
Back