The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

1 year old today.

detoam

affiliate
Hi there!
Well my website (“May I… play!?”) has turned one year milestone. It is exactly the same amount of time that I have been an owner of my own domain. I have learned a whole lot in the last Year. Many lessons I have learned the very hard way and many lessons and tips were, good heartedly, given to me by webmasters like You. The website itself had a very good start. It became a PR4 on it's first PR update and it quickly reached a 500.000 ranking with Alexa. Sadly due to my absence for a whole month the website dropped in all the rankings very drastically. It is now a PR2, but it is once again gaining in popularity, according to Alexa. I also, as some of You might know, almost lost the domain to my previous host.
I became a webmaster partly out of curiousity and partly because of my physical injury. I know own a few websites and, although I am not making much money of this work, I very much enjoy what I am doing. Quite often I spend 2-3 days without sleep designing or learning new tricks.

In summary I would like to thank all of You for teaching me as much as possible. If there is anything I can do for You please do not hesitate to ask.
Regards.
Sergey "detoam" Agapov.

Good job Sergey and congratulations on the anniversary!

I am sure with little bit of effort you'll be able to recover all losses and some more...

Good luck in your ventures!

Sergey

MI
Back