The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

1,100.80$ in 1 month!

L

Luckystar

I improved my earnings and made 1,100.80$ last month! :)
My earnings are coming from Maxbounty. Newbie (and also ohter people of course) can contact me. I can give some help with CPA Marketing.

afJoKFw.jpg

Thankyou for your messages. I am very busy this week because of (university) exams. I will come back to you next days!

My earnings are coming from Maxbounty. Newbie (and also ohter people of course) can contact me. I can give some help with CPA Marketing.

afJoKFw.jpg

Congrats on your earnings, I am sure you will double it this month.

Regards
IndeXer

afJoKFw.jpg
Congrats on your earning. Like T J Tutor said if you wanna really help then do it here, share your experience and experts tips here so that others can learn. I have seen your other thread which is almost similar and you are asking newbies to contact you which is kind of fishy in my eye.

First congrats mate but is possible to share your idea here without asking people for skype or PM? We want to learn in public, we feel better with free information. Good luck with your exams and come back soon: That I hope :)

Congrats buddy. I am happy for you and what I see gives me more joy. I am so much interested in just knowing more about what you have been doing so as to get to this target. I am sure that there are things that today you are doing that you never used to do a while ago. I also think that Maxibounty have the best offers if well planned and managed. Please do confirm this if true.

ive never had any good profits with maxbounty. for some reason I might get 1 sign up and that's it and I could drive a ton of traffic using facebook pages and ads. I think people have gotten smart about those email submits. I could use some help

ive never had any good profits with maxbounty. for some reason I might get 1 sign up and that's it and I could drive a ton of traffic using facebook pages and ads. I think people have gotten smart about those email submits. I could use some help
Sty away From email Submit Offers

banners
Back