The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

0 + 0 = 1?

only 20 visitors ? i believe you get small amounts for impressions but its alot more that 20 visitors would have made.

So im not sure :rolleyes:

Na i think it's more in the region of 100,000 impressions or more , but i could be wrong.

They definitely pay for alot of impressions though.

Ive read it on another forum ill try and find it and post back...

FOUND IT :D

Google pays for pay per click and CPM (cost per million impressions).

So you get paid if ads shown on your site are clicked or if the publisher has decided to pay say $50 for this ad to be shown on 10,000 page views and pays even if nobody clicks.

Here is more info about pay-per-view.

For a reason I can't understand, CPM is cost per thousand impressions, although the M suggests "millions". Maybe it's the M as in M = 1000 used in Roman numerating system (like MCMXVII)

Yeah, the M is for Mega, or 1000. CPM is crappy for publishers, because most advertisers bid the lowest amount of .25 per 1000 impressions, which means that publishers only get .17 per 1000 impressions. Could you imagine if TV advertising were like that? It would only cost a couple hundred dollars to run a 30 second ad in a really big market. Think about it, at .25 cents per thousand, you can get 1,000,000 impressions every day for only $250.00...

MI
Back