The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

“Who is Mike Marko?”

Mike Marko

affiliate
I was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. After living in Winnipeg for the first four years of my life, my parents moved 30 minutes to the east of Winnipeg to live a couple of miles from the town of Anola. I grew up with two other brothers. While my parents worked as accountants, my grandparents on my dad’s side often took care of us on their farm. We had a decent life living in a small home in the bush.

I learned to paint and sketch, and during the summer months, I went to art camp for several years. I also really enjoyed computer programming and playing video games. I played basketball all the time. I also refereed and coached the game because I enjoyed it so much.

Secretly I loved writing… and tried to write several short stories. But my end goal was to eventually write a book.

Last edited:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

All kidding aside, you are invited to register as a resource if you wish.
Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix that's free
Being a registered resource is a license to transact business with the membership at Affiliatefix if your desire is selling some sort of service ;) Otherwise, please refrain from soliciting members until that time.

If you are here to discover the secrets of affiliate marketing :) hang around -- you will be able to pick up some of the jargon. Basically Mike, business is business and people sell people in the end game. I think we both know that ;)

MI
Back